💜Lewis x FEM!reader- I don't Believe In Ghosts⭐️

Hi!! This takes place BEFORE Lewis died! Oh! And don't forget to request!

Your point of view! (First person)

The mystery skulls are a paranormal investigator group that includes about four members. I'd say four because I don't entirely believe in the paranormal. I do go on their little trips, but all of those 'ghosts' are just weirdos in equally as weird costumes. My sister, Vivi is really into all that spooky ghost stuff, that's how I got into the group. It's also how I met my best friend. Lewis Pepper. Lewis was amazing! Even though he believes in the impossible, he was brave, smart and man could that guy cook! Everything about him was sweet. He's  a few years older than me, him being 20 and me being a whooping 18 years old. My brithday was actually last week and they threw a surprise party for me at Pepper Paradise, Lewis' family restaurant.

Arthur, Vivi and Lewis were helping me move into my new apartment. Being 18, I'm now an official adult and decided to move out. Arthur was lounging on my new couch and Vivi was putting up posters in my room. Lewis walked in panting slightly as he placed down the last of my large boxes. "Jeez, what's in this thing?" He took a deep breath and wiped sweat of of his forehead. He had already taken off his jacket and his little pink tie thing, leaving him in his purple jeans and his white undershirt. I laughed lightly not taking my eyes off of him, I'm honestly surprised no one has noticed my huge crush on the pink themed man. "It's probably my books." I said quietly. I read a lot of books, many were just comics or mangas, but books none the less. "Whelp that's the last of them, need any more help unpacking Y/n?" Lewis asked. "Nah, I think I'll be fine, you guys have done enough, but help me get my TV set up and I can order pizza and we could binge horror movies!" I suggested. My sister popped out of my room with a huge smile on her face. "Horror movies?!" She cheered, Arthur on the other hand perked up at the mention of pizza. Arthur wasn't a fan of horror but he loved pizza. "I'll only agree if you order some Surfs up surprise for me." Arthur argued like a snotty child. Lewis laughed at his friends antics. "Sure! That sounds like fun!" He smiled. "Arthur, help me with the tv." Lewis said picking Arthur up off my couch. I smiled and walked into my kitchen, petting the sleeping mystery on my way, how that dog slept through all our madness, I'll never know.

I ordered three large pizzas, one simple cheese, one pepperoni and one 'Surfs up surprise' for Arthur. I set my phone down and picked up mystery, he was a good dog, plus he's fluffy and cute, so I brought him to my couch and sat him down next to Vivi. I plopped down next to Lewis. He scooted over a bit to try and give me more room, my couch wasn't that big but it did fit us all. Arthur just took up a lot of space for some reason. As we scrolled through all the horror movies I had collected over the years the door bell rang, Arthur shot up to answer it, clearly knowing whoever was on the other side had his precious pizza. I laughed along with Lewis, Vivi not really even caring. I sat up and grabbed my wallet to pay for the pizza, Arthur had already taken it from the unsuspecting pizza delivery guy and ran back to the living room. I let out another laugh and pulled out the money, with a little extra as a tip. "Sorry about him, heres the money. And thanks!" I smiled as he took my money and left back down the hallway. I sighed and walked back into the living room with everyone else. Vivi and mystery had helped themselves to some and Arthur was already half way finished with his ENTIRE LARGE PIZZA. Lewis just sat patiently for me to get in. Once I sat down Vivi eagerly turned off the lights and turned on the movie, 'Poltergeist' I think. The movie had a few jump scares and Arthur ended up leaving. Vivi left with mystery after a few more movies. She said that she should get Mystery back. After we hugged goodbye it was just me and lewis.

I had been alone with him before. But not like this. "So, you gonna head home too?" I asked trying to keep my obvious awkwardness not so obvious. "Nah, it's not too late, plus we've watched so many horror movies, even if I was to head home I wouldn't be able to sleep..." he mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "It's not TOO late? LuLu, it's past midnight. That's pretty darn late." I said almost sassily. Lewis blushed as I called him by that nickname. But he recomposed himself and laughed. "Actually it's really early." He laughed, he was right it was technically the next day. I laughed as well. "Well if your not going to head home, then just sleep here." I said without thinking. God! Why would I say that?! The blush that was in my face would probably embarrass a tomato. "I mean, you could, I'm mean I want you to, I ah. Sorry! Just forget I said anything!" I blushed and stuttered trying to cover it up. Lewis smiled at me. "Staying here sounds good, it could be like a sleepover." He laughed. I scoffed a little. "Lulu I haven't had a sleepover since I was six." I laughed. "So?" He asked. We laughed together for a bit but decided to, like children. Make a pillow fort.... I thought it was stupid but Lewis insisted. And I can't say no to Lewis, he's too cute. So there we were sitting in our 'amazingly' constructed pillow fort cuddled up in some anime throw blankets. "What's this from again?" Lewis asked referring to my Full Metal Alchemist blanket. "You seriously don't know Full Metal?!?" I gasped, I stood up quickly and wrapped my Attack on Titan blanket around my neck like a cape, "Edward Elric is only the best anime character to ever exist!!!" I said triumphantly. Lewis chuckled, his voice was deep, it wasn't a mean kind of deep but a soothing deep that made my heart flutter. Just as I was about to sit back down and shut my blabbering mouth all the lights turned off. I gasped and jumped a bit, bit really not expecting it. It was only then that I noticed to rain pouring down outside. The tv must have blocked out the noise. I could tell Lewis stood up as I clenched my blanket tighter around myself. His large hands grasped my shoulders and pulled me into him. I was glad it was dark so he couldn't see my gigantic blush. We stood there in complete silence for several minutes. "Do you think it was a ghost?" He asked quietly making me laugh. "Lewis, ghosts aren't real." I responded, he just gripped tighter. "They are, you've just never seen one." He scoffed. "Sure, what ever you say." I hugged him back. He plopped down back into our poorly made pillow fort, still holding me tight. At that moment I silently thanked the 'ghost' for turning off my lights.

1255 words!