💛Arthur x FEM!reader- Nuts and Bolts⭐️

This is them in high school btw, but Ah!! I love him so much!! Oh and the pic above is my cosplay of him!! Hope it's good!! 💛💛

Your point of view!! (First person)

Arthur Kingsmen.

He was the nerd in high school.

He somehow became friends with Lewis, one of the most popular guys in school.

He also somehow got me to fall in love with him.

It could have been his strange sense of style; or maybe it was his cute personality that got my attention. Honestly I don't know.

We never actually talked, but I know he's already a great mechanic and is somewhat into the paranormal. Well that last part was just a guess, he hangs out with Vivi and that girl clearly loves the ghosts and ghouls. It would be kinda hard to hang out with her if you didn't like that stuff too. I felt bad for Arthur really, he was always the third wheel for Lewis and Vivi, who weren't actually a couple but it was obvious they had chemistry. And well we all had chemistry right now actually. We happen to be IN chemistry class. Ms. De, our teacher was busy explaining our new project, which for some reason, had almost nothing to do with chemistry. We were actually pairing with the tech classes to make some sort of robot. Of course it was a group project, I was always a group project. And once again I would have to work with complete strangers. It's not like I don't have friends, cause I do. I just have no freaking classes with them. Though lucky for me it was just partners. My mind drifted off to Arthur again. Poor kid, he would probably be left alone like normal. Lewis and Vivi were ALWAYS partners. In that way I guess me and Arthur are alike.

When Ms. De told us to pair off I just sat quietly and watched the group of three, like I expected Lewis and Vivi immediately became partners leaving Arthur to hopelessly look around, desperate to find someone he knew. I heard Lewis sigh, "sorry Artie, but hey maybe you can be partners with her! She seems pretty lonely." Vivi suggested, for a moment I wondered who 'she' could be, but my question was soon answered by all three of them staring me down. I started to nervously sweat, I've had people look at me weird but never like this. They didn't just look at me, no it's like their eyes were peering into my very soul, trying to figure out my darkest secrets.... realizing they were talking out me, I looked back down to my paper which I was doodling on and tried to look as nonchalant as possible and hope they didn't realize I was staring right back at them. I continued to listen in on their conversation while pretending I was reading the sheet of instructions, in front of me. "W-what?" Arthur stuttered out, I smiled a little to myself. Arthur was too cute. "What's wrong Arthur, everyone else but you and her have partners, you've never had a problem meeting new people before." Lewis said, I could almost hear his smirk. "Lewis! I can't be partners with Y/n!" Arthur whisper shouted. Wait, Arthur knew my name? Why can't he be partners with me? Do I look weird, do I smell? It's my outfit isn't it? My heart basically sank in my chest. I blanked out for a second not catching something Lewis and Arthur had said, but whatever it was Lewis and Vivi were now laughing hysterically. Were they making fun of me? I started to sweat more as I felt invisible eyes looking at me from all directions, I could here them laughing and pointing at me, I started to hyperventilate. Not again, I can't have a panic attack right now! A tap on my shoulder shook my from my panic.

I turned around to see the perfectly orange boy looking at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" He asked with a vey worried tone; I froze in my seat and just stared at him. Was Arthur really speaking to me? Was he actually right there, in front of my very eyes. He waved his hand in front of his face and I blushed embarrassedly. "Y-yeah! I'm fine, just spaced out a bit!" I laughed slightly, trying to cover the fact that I'm panicking. "Okay, as long as your fine." He smiled a bit and just kinda looked at me, making me even more uncomfortable. He seemed to have sensed my unease as he quick led shook his head and held out his hand. "I'm Arthur!" He spoke as if I was an army commander and he was a soldier. I smiled and shook his hand, still really nervous and uneasy. "Y/n" I responded simply. He smiled wider as he slowly gained more confidence. "Would you like to be my partner? For the project that is!" He said quickly loosing all the previous confidence. "Sure!" I cheered. What that was too happy, I shouldn't be this happy. It's a science project. He fumbled around for something in his pocket and pulled out his phone, "let's uh, exchange phone numbers then so we can work on it after school." He said nervously. I blushed a bit, my crush just asked for my phone number and suggested we hung out after school. Oh please don't wake me up from this amazing dream! "Okay," I said as I took out my phone, we exchanged phones and I inserted my number and named myself 'Y/n L/n 🔬 Science Partner' to help him remember. I handed his phone back and he typed some stuff. I'm not sure what he typed, he might have changed my contact name. I looked at his, he named him self 'Artie💛💛' I smiled a bit and chuckled at his cuteness.