Chapter 2

PAUL POV

Today I have a meeting with my business partner. We discuss the project that will be held next month.

After two hours passed, I ended the meeting. When I returned to my room, my secretary told me that someone wanted to meet me.

"Mr.Cameron, there is a woman who wants to meet you"

"Who wants to meet me?"

"Her name is Julie Mullins. Do you want to see her?"

I was very surprised when Julie came to my office.

"Alright, tell her to enter my room"

Not for a long time Julie entered my room. She looks elegant. I was stunned to see her beauty.

"Welcome to my company"

"Sorry if I bother you. I want to take you to lunch"

"Looks like I can't because there is something I have to take care of"

Julie looked disappointed and I deliberately refused because I didn't want her to expect from me.

"Okay then. Maybe next time we can have lunch together"

I just nodded and i was calm before her even though my heart was not calm because it was nearby.

"Excuse me first. See you Paul"

"See you Julie"

Julie left my room and I was relieved that I could avoid it. Not for a long time there was a man who entered my room.

"Hi Paul!"

I was very surprised when I saw my cousin coming. He is Edward Robinson. A woman seducer and he is famous for his ability to conquer women.

"Edward! You surprised me!"

"Uncle said you now replacing his position as director"

"Actually I don't want to, but father forced me to replace his position"

"Paul, I want to invite you to work with my company"

"Since when did you care about your father's company? Didn't you spend more time with whore?"

"You always lower me! I'm not that stupid! I feel my father's health began to decline and it's my job to replace him"

"Thank God, you are aware! Your father always complains to me because of your actions"

"When can I discuss cooperation with your company?"

"Tomorrow morning, I have a lot to deal with today"

"I seem to see a woman who just came out of your room. Who is that woman?"

"That is none of your business! I have no time to discuss something that is not important"

"Okay then. I go first"

Somehow I don't like it when Edward asks about Julie. I don't want Edward to know about Julie because I don't want a woman as good as Julie to know men like Edward.

***

JULIE POV

I was very upset when Paul refused my invitation to have lunch together. I thought Paul deliberately refused me because from the beginning he said if he didn't want to commit to anyone.

Even so, I won't give up until I get Paul. From now on there was a man who saw me but I did not care about him.

"Hi, it looks like you know my cousin"

" Who are you?!"

"Introduce my name is Edward Robinson. I'm a cousin of Paul Cameron"

It crossed my mind to take advantage of this situation to get as much info as possible about Paul.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Julie Mullins"

"Looks like I know you. You are the son of Frank Morrow"

"How do you know my father?"

"Your father once told me about you. I'm your father's golf friend."

I did not expect if the man in front of me was a billionaire who was famous for the title of female seducer.

I just remembered it when my father told me about his golf friend.