Chapter 5

PAUL POV

My relationship with Julie is getting better. We often spend time together even though there is someone who does not like to see our closeness.

"I see you often spend time with Julie! You traitor!"

"Me and Julie are just friends! Why are you angry at me ?!"

"I told you to stay away from Julie!"

"Edward, Julie doesn't like you!"

"How do you know she doesn't like me ?!"

"She thinks if you are never serious about any woman"

"Huh! It's all because of you!"

"Why do you always blame me ?! I never influenced Julie to hate you!"

"You're a liar! You don't like me approaching Julie!"

I admit that Edward's words were true if I didn't like him approaching Julie.

"You'd better look for a woman your age! Julie is too young for you!"

"Do you think I'm old so it's not appropriate to join Julie ?!"

"It's useless to talk to you! I'm leaving!"

I left Edward alone and I rushed to Julie's house to pick up Julie. I invited her to dinner.

"Hi Julie"

Julie looks very beautiful and graceful. She is like an angel and I admire her very much.

"Hi Paul"

"You look so beautiful"

Julie blushed when I complimented her. I was very happy to see her smile at me.

"Let's go soon"

Amid the trip Julie never stopped looking at me. I tried to be as flat as possible even though in my heart I was very nervous.

Not long after we arrived at the restaurant. Seen many famous people present there.

"Paul, why are there so many famous people here? What program is there?"

"Looks like a charity raising event. You calm down, I have prepared a special room for us"

Not long ago there were servants who escorted us to the VIP room for dinner. Julie was very surprised to see the decorations in the room.

"I didn't expect you would take me to dinner in a romantic place"

"Do you like it?"

"Of course I like it."

Not long ago we ate an appetizer and Julie really enjoyed the cuisine at this restaurant.

"Cuisine in this restaurant is very delicious"

"Thank God if you like"

After finishing dinner, I drove Julie to her house. She looks very happy when with me.

"Thank you for taking me to dinner"

"See you Julie"

Before Julie entered her house, she suddenly kissed my lips and made me very surprised.

"See you Paul"

It feels like my heart is beating really fast and I feel that I have to avoid Julie so that Julie doesn't expect too much from me.

***

JULIE POV

I was very happy to remember the incident last night when I kissed Paul. He looked very surprised and I really enjoyed it.

I tried to contact Paul but the cellphone was not active. Finally I went to his office. When I arrived there, I did not find Paul.

"Can i meet Mr.Cameron?"

"Mr. Cameron is having a business meeting in Manhattan"

I was very surprised to find Paul in Manhattan. He didn't tell me if he had a business meeting today.

I tried to think positively and finally I decided to go back to the office.

***

PAUL POV

I saw Julie come to the office to meet me but I told my secretary not to tell Julie if I was in the office.

I deliberately steered clear of Julie so that she didn't expect too much from me and I hoped she would forget me