Chapter 3

EDWARD POV

I didn't expect that the child from Frank Morrow was very beautiful and elegant. She looks like a classy woman and is good at maintaining appearance.

"I just remembered that my father told me about you"

"Really? I didn't expect to see you"

"My father once told me that if you are very good and the listener is a very pleasant story"

"Your father praises me too much. Actually I'm just ordinary. There's nothing special about me"

" May I ask?"

"Of course, what do you want to ask?"

"Do you know about the woman your cousin likes?"

I was very surprised to hear the question of the young woman in front of me. I feel if she is interested in Paul.

"You mean Paul? As far as I know Paul is very cold with women. I rarely hear he has a relationship with a woman"

I saw Julie look thinking for a while before she asked the next question.

"Do you think Paul is interested in what kind of woman?"

"I don't know, even though I'm his cousin but our relationship isn't too close"

"Well then, I go first"

"Before you leave, can I ask for your contact number?"

"I think you can ask Paul"

Julie just left and I was very upset about her. There has never been a woman who was indifferent to me. Usually the women ask for my attention but it's different from Julie.

***

JULIE POV

I was very upset with Edward. He was too brave to ask for my contact number and I didn't like him.

It crossed my mind to contact Paul and ask him not to give my contact number to Edward.

"Hello, Paul"

"Julie, what are you calling me?"

"I want you to promise me"

"Promise for what?"

"I want you to promise not to give my contact number to anyone"

"I promise I won't spread your contact numbers to other people. Why did you ask me to promise like that?"

I hesitate to tell Paul about Edward.

"It's okay. I'm just reminding you"

" Alright then"

"Can you have dinner with me tonight?"

Paul was silent for a long time until finally he answered my question.

"Alright, at 7pm I pick you up at your house"

I was very happy because Paul accepted my invitation to have dinner together.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation to have dinner together"

"See you Julie"

I can't wait to see Paul soon.

***

PAUL POV

Somehow I can't refuse Julie's invitation to have dinner together. I think I want to meet her.

Suddenly my cellphone rang and I immediately picked it up.

"Hello"

"Paul, what connection do you have with Frank Morrow's daughter?"

"Why are you asking like that? Where do you know Frank Morrow?"

"That doesn't matter! First answer my question!"

"I don't have any relationship. Why do you ask like that?"

"I hope you don't approach her"

"Why did you forbid me?"

"Because I like it"

I was very surprised to hear Edward's words. He doesn't usually say that.

"You're calm, I'm not interested in Julie. But I don't want you to hurt Julie because she's a good woman"

"I won't hurt Julie."

"Okay then I go first"

I turned off the cellphone and thought for a moment about Edward's question. I was afraid that if he approached Julie then Julie would be hurt.

I immediately went to meet Julie at her father's company and invited her to lunch. I wish she wasn't interested in Edward