Ch. 28

"Fuck.."

Taehyung groaned as he drank another bottle of alcohol. He leans onto his couch as he sat on the floor, his hair messy, three buttons were opened as his tie was loose around his neck.

Moon emitting light for him. He looks out the window. He humorously laughs and throws the beer bottle on the window, which broke the bottle. Thankfully it was only the bottle.

He drank another sip of the bottle, and without finishing it, he threw it somehwere in the living room. He grips onto his hair and growls.

"Fuck everything! Fuck everyone!"

Taehyung deeply growls. He stands up and throws around all his empty beer bottles. He kicks his glass table and trashes his couch. He growls and lunges towards his TV, breaking it with a punch.

He punched it again, creating a hole on the TV. His knuckles bled but he couldn't care less. He pushes the TV off the stand and kicked a beer bottle he saw.

He grips onto his hair, feeling pain surround his head. He falls to his knees, glass shards getting to him. He falls on all fours, hands touching glass.

Taehyung felt his throat clog up. His eyes blurring, nose sniffing. Warm tears hitting his bloodied hands. He cries as he stares at his hands, all bloody with glass shards stabbing his skin.

He fisted his hands, glass going inside his hands.

"I.. Feel.. So lonely.."

Taehyung mumbled. When Yoongi was with him, he never felt alone. He felt warmth, and home. He would never admit it, but he loved Yoongi's presence. Which is why he would always invite Yoongi in.

Everytime Yoongi came, Taehyung couldn't help but feel so much better. He even slept much better, he didn't need his usual sleeping pills.

How could he sleep alone, when he lives at such a big place? He hated that feeling. But Yoongi fills that void, gosh, he just really loved it when Yoongi was with him.

Finding out Yoongi was his first love made him regret everything. He treated Yoongi like a toy, he knew he was hurting the smaller, yet he didn't stop.

Taehyung staggers while trying to stand up. He looks out the window again.

"I'm coming.."

He staggered towards his door, opening it. He still had blood on his hand and knees but he couldn't care less and walked around the halls. He went to the elevator, alone.

He tries to take some glass out but he winces in pain. Taehyung already was starting to sober up, but he wasn't fully.

Its like he was forcing himself to sober up. Though, that doesn't work. But the pain he feels on his hands, it's kind of working.

The elevator dings, Taehyung walks out while swaying. People stared at him scared, they couldn't even recognize who this man was. Thank god they didn't. Taehyung has a really big reputation.

He goes to the VIP parking lot and looks for his car. He found it and goes inside. He turns the engine on, his smile was satisfied.

"I'm coming.. Yoongi.."

____________

Yoongi sobs onto Kumamon, hugging him as tight as possible. He silently cries, his parents are disappointed in him now. Yoongi can't help but feel bad about what he did.

He can't help it though. He doesn't want to imagine what would happen if he goes back to Daegu. Yeah, he loves his parents, but they can be pretty harsh.