Ch. 38

Yoongi hummed as he cooked some breakfast. It was early in the morning, somehwere around seven. Taehyung should be up now, since his work starts around nine.

Yoongi checks the time and sighs seeing that Taehyung isn't awake yet.

"That little.. Why does he sleep in so-"

"G'morning, babe, and my little growing boy."

Yoongi dropped his spatula and shrieked as he felt arms wrapping around his waist from behind.

"T-Taehyung! W-what the f-"

"Ssht! No swearing."

Taehyung warns. Yoongi quietly snarls like a cat and picked up his spatula.

"Why did you sneak up on me like that..?!"

Taehyung's shrugs.

"Felt like it."

Yoongi glares at Taehyung and continues to cook for the two. Taehyung grins and wraps his arms around Yoongi again. Lips softly kissing his pale neck.

"Yoongi, you remember right?"

Taehyung mumbles, his nose burying on the crook of Yoongi's neck. The said male raises his brows confused.

"Remember what?"

"I won't be here for two days because of a business meeting in Japan."

Yoongi pauses for a while and then continued to cook.

"Oh.. Right.. I-I almost forgot.."

Yoongi stuttered. Taehyung raised a brow and slowly turned Yoongi around. He had a huge pout on while his eyes weren't showing honesty.

"Are you sad that I'm leaving?"

Taehyung asked, almost amused.

"N-no! Who w-would..!"

Yoongi stammers. Taehyung holds back a chuckle and nods.

"I see. Then I should make my day in Japan longer. Maybe three days now."

Yoongi gasps.

"You c-can't do that..! That's not f-fair! I'm.. I'm gonna b-be alone!"

Yoongi pouts and tears suddenly flooded his eyes. Taehyung coos and cups his cheeks.

"I was kidding, I won't do that. I'm going to feel more lonely."

"So.. So only for one day now? O-or maybe just eighteen hours?"

Yoongi asks, his eyes hopeful. Taehyung's heart swelled, he really wanted to bring Yoongi along, but he can't.

"Oh baby, it's still two days. I want to bring you so bad, and stuff you in my pocket, but I can't do that."

Yoongi huffs.

"Why do you have to be gone for two days? I already suffer with you from being away for hours.."

Yoongi whines and stomped his foot like a child. Taehyung chuckled and hugged Yoongi. He kisses his forehead, then stares into his eyes.

"I'll be back in no time. Just wait for me, and I'll be there by the doorstep with my arms wide open.. Ready to catch you."

___________

"On my way here, this woman stared at me like I was a huge hippopotamus! I know I'm a pregnant man, if you don't like it, then go and fuck a pillow!"

Namjoon frustratedly expressed as he popped a cherry in his mouth. Yoongi hums and slowly bites onto his strawberry, staring into space.

Namjoon notices and stops talking about his day.