Ch. 47

Yoongi chuckled as he watches Taehyung's parents play with Taeoh, who was on the ground, laying on soft blanket. Limbs dancing around, loud high giggles coming out from his mouth.

"Taehyung, you could've told us sooner when Yoongi got pregnant!"

Mr. Kim exasperated. Taehyung stops what he reading, while Yoongi smiles.

"Sorry, we actually had alot of problems."

Yoongi said, nudging Taehyung. The taller clears his throat, knowing where Yoongi was hinting.

"Oh? What kind of problems?"

Mrs. Kim asks.

"Well-"

"I told Yoongi to kill the baby when he told me he was pregnant."

Yoongi purses his lips. Mrs. Kim gasps while Mr. Kim just sighs shaking his head.

"We did not raise you that way, Taehyung!"

She yells, picking up Taeoh and hugging him.

"Wait, I-I wanna hold Taeoh too--"

"Hush, honey. It's my turn for now."

Interrupting her husband that just put his head down. Yoongi giggles and pokes Taehyung's side.

"Your parents are so cute."

Yoongi said with admiration. Taehyung hums while nodding, watching his parents fight about who will hold Taeoh next.

"Mom, dad. He isn't a doll. Hand Taeoh to Yoongi, we need to feed him, and he needs to sleep now. It's already ten."

Taehyung said. They both pouted but gave in anyways. Mr. Kim handing Taeoh to Yoongi.

"Why don't Taeoh give his grandparents a kiss?"

Yoongi smiles while carrying Taeoh in his arms.

Mrs. Kim squeals and leans in, Yoongi pushing Taeoh's lips on her cheek. Mr. Kim doing the same, both getting a kiss from Taeoh. Taehyung smiles, and wraps an arm around Yoongi.

"Goodnight, mom, dad."

"Goodnight to you guys too!"

Yoongi bows and smiles. They went upstairs, going to Taehyung's room in the mansion.

"Can you please get one of the milk bottle that's in the fridge?"

Taehyung asks a maid.

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you."

She nods and went downstairs while Taehyung closes the door. He sees Yoongi lay Taeoh in his bed.

"We're in appa's old room~"

Yoongi chimes.

"I thought you were appa."

"I'm whatever."

Yoongi spoke back. Taehyung chuckles and sat beside them.

"Hey Taeoh, your grandparents are really joyful, huh."

Taehyung grins, Taeoh immedietly squirms around, smiling at his parents. Yoongi tickles his sides, which just made his giggle erupt to a louder one.

Taehyung and Yoongi laughs.

"Sir, here is his milk."

The maid said, coming in. Taehyung stands up and thanks the maid.

"Thank you. You may leave now."