1

It was a normal day, until it happened.

"Namjoon! Wake up! We're going to be late for dance practice!" He opened his eyes, staring at Jin for a second. "Wha- Late?!" The shooken leader gasped. He flew out of bed, quickly grabbing hid clothes to go change. Then, he rushed out of the bathroom, his hair was messy and ruffled, he was dressed really sloppy."

I-I'm so s-sorry, I shouldn't have woke u-up late. That's what bad boys do!" The younger slapped his mouth shut, realising what he had just said. The older just stared at him, then making his signature wind shield laugh. He shrugged off the younger's words and left the room. H-How the hell did that come out of my fucking mouth?! The younger thought."Okay, that was only in front of Jin, let's try not to let that happen again." He whispered to himself, closing the door.

"Namjoon-ah, are you feeling alright? You've been tumbling and falling more than usual." Hoseok asked, a worried expression. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm okay! Maybe just being a bit clumsy." Or, it's the fact that he hasn't eaten breakfast yet. He didn't want his hyung to worry so he didn't add that in.

After the practice, he collapsed on the floor. He was feeling more exhausted than ever. He slowly stood back up and walked to the studio, hand on the wall so he wouldn't fall. He declined going to eat with the members for writing lyrics that he probably would just throw away, write some again, throw away. The same thing for hours.

What is going to happen next to poor Namjoon?

really short chapter, my bad : (
is it good? no? i agree.