9

fiNALLY AN ACTUAL CHAPTER

Hoseok got to the bed, he grabbed the younger and squeezed him making the other squirm and giggle.

"Seokie! Nooooo!" Namjoon squealed. "Okay, okay. Seokie cuddle Joonie for real."

The older chuckled softening his grip (?) They cuddled for about 15 minutes until Jin knocked at the door.

"Breakfast is ready!" He yelled. "Joonie, you can hide your ears, right?"  Hoseok asked worryingly.

The younger nodded, shaking his head quickly and then the ears and tail popped back into his body, somewhere. "Good job, Joon! Okay, can you be a big kid for Seokie?"

"Okay.." The other responded. They both exited the room and headed to
the table, where all the other members were.

The maknae line looked at the two. "Hi, hyungs!" Jungkook spoke as they all waved in unison.

Namjoon grinned and waved back before Hoseok also waved.

"What do we have for breakfast, hyung?" Namjoon asked, looking at Seokjin.

"Pancakes!" Namjoon accidentally let out a squeal but then slapped his hand over his mouth.

"What was that, hyung?" Jimin asked chuckling. The older blushed and they all laughed.

Jin and Hoseok let out a sigh of relief since they didn't seem concerned.

After Namjoon was done eating, the rest were already done. He saw Seokjin at the couch and turned into little Joonie.

He ran to the older and hugged him, then looking at him with worried eyes.

"Jinnie! Joonie sowwy for making little Joonie noise!" Tears pricked at his eyes.

"It's okay Joon, it was just an an accident." "Yeah! Accident." He got a kiss on the forehead and smiled, showing his dimples.

Seokjin cooed at the younger. "My baby is so cute!" He said while poking the other's dimples.

Namjoon's smile widened and the older just cooed more. Luckily, nobody was in the room so there would be no one watching.

Or so they thought.

uWU