5

wew hew new chapter

"Are you ready to come outside?" The older asked from the door. He had let the younger have some time alone and rest. He received a slow nod from the other and took his hand. They both went to the studio where all the members were. They all had concern and worry in their eyes.

"What do you say Joonie?" "S-Sorry, Joonie was a bad boy." The younger mumbled. "What?" "Sorry." He was on the urge of tears right now. "Don't feel so down! We all forgive you." Hoseok cheerfully spoke, giving Namjoon a hug. "R-Really?" The other's face lit up, looking at him happily. The others nodded and joined in with the two. Why aren't they mad at Joonie? Namjoon thought as his arms held around the others waists. 

He yawned, his eyelids heavy. They all giggled at the sleepy leader. Hoseok took the younger, carrying him bridal style into the bedroom. He lay him onto the bed, putting the covers on him. "Seokie.. sleep with Joonie.." He cocked his eyebrow at the other's words  but shrugged it off. He slowly got in the covers and laying next to the other. Namjoon clung on the other while holding his ryan stuffie. "Goodnight Seokie.." He quietly muttered before falling straight to sleep. The other chuckled, closing his eyes and also falling in deep slumber.

Meanwhile, outside the leader's bedroom. Yoongi nudged the oldest. "Hyung, what happened in there while you were with Namjoon?" "Oh, nothing." "Actually, shouldn't Hoseok be out of his room already?" They both slightly opened the door, looking at the two snoring males sleeping. They both let out giggles and shut the door.

why is this book #42 in #namjoon? owo??
and why im i writing this at 12