6

new chapter has arrived uwu

The younger's eyes fluttered open. He let out a soft yawn before feeling a pair of arms wrapped around him and breathing. His head slightly tilted to see a sleeping Hoseok. Namjoon really wanted to pee. He didn't want to wake up the older, but he had to in order to go.

"Seokieeee.." He whimpered, turning around and shook Hoseok. The other's eyes slowly opened. He smiled as he yawned. "Morning, Joonie." "Seokie... Joonie needs to pee!" The other exclaimed trying to squirm to escape the other's slightly tight grip. Hoseok's arms flung off the younger as he heard his words. Namjoon hopped off the bed, running to the bathroom.

A minute passes and the bathroom door open. The older let out a small nervous laugh as he spoke. "Sorry, Joonie!" "Joonie forgives you!" The younger said happily and hopped back on the bed. He got flustered and let out a squeak as the older petted his head.

Then, his ears popped out.

Hoseok stopped.A shocked expression appeared on his face."What's wrong, Seokie?" The younger asked worryingly. His ears flattened. Then, he noticed that his ears had popped out. His eyes widened and he covered the white ears.

His looked around to see where he could hide. The bathroom. He thought, springing off the bed and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door.

While for Hoseok, he just sat there. Eyes widened, mouth opened. Still.

What just happened?