Chapter Five

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" Jungkook waved a bottle while shouting.
"Yo Kook.Ik your excited but can you calm yo tits down."Yoongi spoke as he took the bottle out of his hands and placed it in the middle.
I was scared at first but it was also exciting .
"Are they always like this Y/n?" as Lisa whispered to me and gave me the cutest smile,
"Yeah they are crackheads,You d-don't need to play you k-know... Uhm we can go to my room and watch a movie if you want though," I stuttered some words as a spoke since I was nervous...
"Oh come on Y/n Don't be such a nervous Prick," joon spoke as he was about to spin the bottle.

It landed on Jin.Happily engaged.I totally ship this Namjin!

Hosoek spinned next and it landed on Jungkook.He seemed shy and screamed, "GUYS CAN WE HUG NOT KISS?!?!"he screamed so loud that he almost busted my earlobe man.
"Fine," Rose said as she hit Hosoek in the head.He hugged Kook and went on and hit Rose playfully on her arm meaning It was her turn.She spinned the bottle and it landed on Jimin.They kissed eachother on the cheek and by the time they finished kissing eachother on the cheek I turned to Yoongi and saw jealousy in his eyes.He looked as if he was about to have a kitten boxing match.

Jisoo's turn was up and she spinned it faster than everyone elses,It landed between me and Yoongi and I didn't know what it meant,"Y/n Get up," Yoongi spoke as he and Jisoo stood and waited for me to stand,after a few seconds I realized we had to do it together and I stood up really quick and hugged them both.
My turn was up and I spinned it really fast and covered my eyes but a few seconds before it stopped Jennie shouted,"Who it lands on they have to make out!"
My heart stopped for a minute as the bottle stopped and it landed on someone.I opened my eyes and saw the bottle facing.........