Chapter Six

It landed....on the person infront of me.... Lisa,my crush and idol.
Damn what did I expect.
My heart stopped for a few seconds thinking what did I get myself into... Was this everything? I only knew her for a day but it feels like we took 500 steps more towards our friendship.Lisa was blushing a bright pink the color of my lips.Was I really going to have my first kiss?
"Y-Y/n" Lisa spoke.
I was terrified to death my head was screaming not to do this but my guts were screaming yes do it.

kook saw me looking blankly into the air helplessly dying on what I'm going to do.
"Y/n,guys he/she doesn't need to do this it's too much pressure,"Kook said as he stood up.
I later on stood up and hugged Kook and went to the closet with Lisa.I switched the lights on and sat down on the carpet until we hear Hope watch ASMR vidoes.
"Hosoek shut the fuck up we're trying to hear them making out go watch your loud asmr in the bathroom,"Yoongi whispered at Hosoek who's weirdly watching asmr slime videos.
I chuckled at this.I stared at her beautiful sparkly eyes.
I suddenly leaned in for a kiss.
I thought 'is this really going to be my first kiss?'After a few seconds we looked at eachother.I stood up afterwards and opened the door so Jimin,Yoongi and Jisoo fall right on the carpet(A/n: lol)

Hosoek still watching his Asmr vids heard her.We soon got out of the closet and looked at everyone (jung) shook and suddenly we heard someone knock on the door.Rose opened the door and got a mysterious hug by a person.
"Omg Rose!I've Been looking all over for you and I saw you had this address sent to me," A familiar voice spoke out.
By the looks of everyone we were still shook by the make out which was just a kiss and this idol?
kook looked as shook as ever.

By the looks of everyone we were still shook by the make out which was just a kiss and this idol?kook looked as shook as ever