Chapter Eight

"L-lisa? H-hey what do you want?" I said as I wiped a tear that magically ran down my eye.
"Oppa/Unnie,I know Jungkook didnt mean to not tell you but you can get a bit upset sometimes," Lisa Spoke as she cupped my cheeks.I really liked it when she was around, my life was kinda revolved around her and it became a whole lot better now that she came in.
I kissed her soft lips passionately as I put my hands around her loving,adorable cute face and let go after a few seconds.
"Can we cuddle?" I asked her as I blushed a pinkish pink.She didn't hesitate to say no,"Only if it helps you Y/n,"
My face lit up as I closed the door and let her go on the bed with me and cuddle.She was soft and warm.

she smiled at me as she leaned in for another kiss as I didn't realize she was about to do it I stood up and let her kiss my bed sheets (lol) I suddenly realize that she kissed the bed sheets and I pulled her off the bed and took her to my closet.
"Y/n....i wanted to kiss you... You made me kiss the bed sheets!" Lisa yelled as the rest of the group are downstairs comforting Jungkook,heard her,
"Hey! It's not my fault I was too embarrassed about it so I didn't realize that,"I put both of my hands on her face and kissed her as she put her hands on my shoulder.Im such a bad kisser but she liked it somehow.

After a few minutes Yoongi came knocking on the door.
We didn't realize he was knocking on the door,
Later we heard the door open and we chuckled.
I got out of the closet and said "Yoongi she isn't her, she went to the bathroom," I smiled.
"oh ok." Yoongi said and left.