Chapter 2: Pillars of Friendship

Before I start, I would like to say sorry to hardcore Amourshippers.

Once again, I would like to say to those who have already read these on FanFiction, please do not spoil the story for new readers.

PILLARS OF FRIENSHIP

It has been two months since Ash and Aria had become friends. Even though they didn't meet frequently, their friendship was strong. They chatted on their phones, and spoke to each other through phone calls. But, they had met three times, when Aria was able to take out some time from her super-busy schedule and sneak out at night.

They talked, laughed and cracked jokes. They even had battles! Even though Ash managed to win most of the battles, he found out very quickly that Aria was a master strategist. Upon being told, Aria told that it must be her Performing roots that made her an expert in strategies. But, her Pokemon still didn't have much strength and it usually took Ash two or three hits to knock her out. She wasn't upset though, she welcomed the change and accepted Ash's offer to train her.

Overall, it had been two of the best months of her life.

The same couldn't be said for Ash, though.

Yes, he had won all the 8 Kalos Gym Badges to gain the ability to compete in the Kalos League, but he had noticed something was off with his friends. He never seemed to be doing anything together with Serena and Clemont nowadays. They had been disappearing for hours for a long time, but these disappearances were increasing in frequency. Even Bonnie didn't know where they went, not that Ash expected her to, when he wasn't told. Upon being asked, they simply replied, "They were training."'

Thus, it was always him and Bonnie. Mostly, Ash took Bonnie to parks and let her show him around the cities. She watched him train, and one time even asked for permission to use Pikachu to battle Ash! Of course she didn't win, but she was a good battler.

On the other hand, Ash felt a little guilty about not telling his friends that he was a close friend to the Kalos Queen. He didn't know how they would react, or whether it would get into their heads, so he decided to tell them when the Master Class was over. Nevertheless, he enjoyed his time with the Queen, who was actually a very kind, caring, compassionate person. Even Mr. Always-Serious had walked over to her Delphox to begin a conversation. Ash thought the end of the world might be near.

OoOoO

Now, Ash, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie have just arrived in Gloire City for the Serena's Master Class

Now, Ash, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie have just arrived in Gloire City for the Serena's Master Class. It was almost 10.p.m and they were walking towards the Pokemon Center.

While walking towards the Pokemon Center, Ash noticed that Serena was a bit too quite. Normally, she would be jolly and point out this and that as they walked through the cities.

"Serena, are you alright?" Ash asked.

Serena jumped at his voice. She had been thinking, a lot, about how to break a certain piece of news to Ash. Even though she was set on what she would do, but Ash still was a close friend. Moreover, she was worried every second that Ash would discover her secret.