Second Half of Kamen Rider Gamer

Arc 3:Episode 10: Dirty Deals Done Dirt Evil:

New Year's came and went, Adam spent time with an alcoholic mother and no father (they divorced), a mysterious man with a trench coat, hat, and a briefcase says I have something to tell ya. They head to the coffee shop, and they discuss a $35,000 deal to buy a new cartridge to defeat Cyrus, but he inserts the cartridge into the his game driver, and guess what, he gets shocked, as the man teleports as 2 extras, along with James Rolfe/Angry Video Game Nerd plus maybe Mike Matei watching in shock. Adam's teleported too, and is split into two. Zombie beta along with a couple of Skug Riders. As beta watches with intent, a Skug Rider goes "I'm surprised the kid even knew how to use the damned thing" and Beta goes "He split into two, so he's twice as screwed" the other Skug Rider goes "What the..." the two halves of X-Treme are bickering and can't decide who'll handle Bozer Virus II, and Try to defeat them similar to episode 13/early 14 of Ex-Aid, but all in all fail. Back at the Coffee Shop, everyone except the shady man is still there and Adam's personally changes from cool dude and bad boy (the latter of which has him shoving people, touching woman's breasts, etc.). Later at the CR Lounge. I found an old Zip Disk from Mr. Fuji. They put it into the good ol' Zip drive, but the notes go nowhere as far December of 30th, 1999. Adam is asked to go home because a swat team was sent to his house claiming "he raped his mother, has his sibling on hostage, and'll kill anyone at the school tomorrow." He runs, but figures with his other side defeating the Bozer Virus is much more important. He sets up a search party on Facebook, with him, Erik, and BJ being the heads. Then he gets a message from Cyrus to meet him at Pier 17 after school. Once school ends Adam he arrives at Pier 17, and Bozer Virus plus Beta Zombie arrives too, the fight goes the same way as it did in Ex-Aid, with X-Treme beginning the fight with introducing his new form as he did in all the promos. The episode with Adam going home only to see his mother gone along with police tape around the house and a note saying "Dear Adam, I have your mother at hostage. If you ever want to see her again, go to the warehouse district of Cross World city after school and fight me. I know you have the smarts. From a former friend, the ambassador of hell." He then figures it might be Cyrus, but then feels like it may be Cyrus, but Cyrus it can't be Cyrus because he can't be in two places at once, can he? The ending is more like the MMPR season 2 ending to reflect the more serious tone, complete with a 16 bit version of the past theme's 8-bit FM sound, plus as a nice touch the 5 riders are shown with a 360 degree rotating camera plus a new rider in shadows for this episode (who could it be?). The next episode preview for format doesn't change however.

Episode 11: Fuji's Death and Revival:

Before the episode begins with a disclaimer basically saying We hope you enjoyed the series so far, but this ain't no kid's show anymore, Welcome to HELL!!! A couple weeks into semester 2 started, BJ texts Adam to watch the secret tape, but Adam texts back with, I'm busy, can it wait? Erik tells BJ that, He's probably busy, Give the dude the benefit of the doubt.. Then a new threat appears in the form of Professor Fuji, Adam says "Hi Fuji, nice to have you here, but why are you here?" Fuji walks farther with the Cartridge from episode 8. He reveals that he he's a new Cyber Rider who can swap games as he pleases. Then He starts with Puyo Pop Saga, then fights X-treme, then Cyber Rider Dual, Curbstomps him with Street Boxing, and X-treme fails as soon as he goes into his X-Treme Dual Form, with a powerful Punch (using Street Boxing II) that knocks him back into Regular X-treme and the Helmet gore scene starts, Dual Tells Adam, "A friendly reminder, You're already Dead, just get out before you lose your last hit point. And Adam Is sent to the hospital after Poppy calls 911. Meanwhile at CR Lounge, Erik Tells BJ that this is how my father, and Older brother watched Movies. Meanwhile, BJ pulls out his picture of Megaforce Red with his head not in the picture but a 7 Year old BJ holding the helmet (could it be Troy? Possibly, but it's not revealed). Then the tape starts like with Prof. Fuji saying, "I created a game console known as Project X-O, then a mysterious figure go "My name is Karl Ziktor... Junior, a company known as Maxwell Pharmaceuticals wants to buy it for $75,000,000", Fuji yells, "No, don't even Think about it!" Then a laser with Pac-Man's Head comes out and even Destroys Fuji's Laboratory, Fuji Tries to escape but he's cornered in explosions. Everything, except the Videotape is destroyed (with the scene transitioning from an explosion, static, then flashback to the next scene). Which Ziktor Takes, and Evilly saying "My father's going to be so proud." Erik and BJ Get an Electric Shock, and Fight over a new Game Cartridge. The Episode ends with a race to see who can get to Dual's location First. But wait there's more. After the credits and before the next episode preview. It's Being Adam rushed to the emergency room, Poppy even says, "Good Luck to my friend, Adam F.! Get plenty of rest, and You'll be back as soon as you're cured..."