Hero<< Gaia

AN: All character names will be in the titles, description and such will be below in the 'chapters'

Name: Lillian "Isley" Hummerman

Nickname: Greenie (by Illusioneer)

Age: 16/17

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Yes

Family: Poison Ivy/Pamela Isley (Mother), Father is Unknown

Origin: Lillian lived with her Mother up until the age of 10, when they found Poison Ivy's hideout and took Lillian away. She lived in a foster home until Batman decided to recruit her to the Young Justice team. She joined just two weeks before Illusioneer (( wat-the-hecc   OC)(You should check her out she's awesome!)). She eventually becomes a villain again, go and check out my "OC Looks and Others" book to see how/why.

Crush: Robin/Boy Wonder

V/H outfit:

(Also has a mask but I'm still working on what it looks like) (Also not my drawing)

Personality: Is usual perky and upbeat, almost nothing gets on her nerves or makes her frustrated/angry.. until you mess with her friends at least. She is also very curious and ditzy at times, so every now and then she wonders away from what she's doing to go and check out something that's bugging her.

Strengths: Loyalty. Friendships. Cooking skills.

Weaknesses: Food. Rebellious (at times). Soft spoken (most times she doesn't speak up for herself).

Likes: Heavy Metal. People who buy her food. Nature. Singing.

Dislikes: Singing in front of people. Pop music (she makes exceptions sometimes). Meat (she's vegetarian). Anything loud.

V/H Name: Gaia (in the title)

Powers: Any that Poison Ivy possesses

Weapons: Bo Staff and Dagger