Archangel<<Bithiah

Name: Bithiah R. Minnick

Age: 17/18 OR 22/23 (depends on role play)

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Sex: Female

Species: Half-Archangel and Half-Human

Sex Orientation: Pansexual

Family: Father- Michael (Archangel Warrior, age is unknown), Mother- Hannah Minnick (Human, 36 Earth years), Brother- David Minnick (Human/??, 6 Earth years)

Description: Bithiah grew up in a normal suburban neighborhood with her Mother and Brother. Her Father was always busy, but would pop in every now and then disguised as a human so as not to bring any attention to himself. He would take Bithiah to a place in the woods most visits to train her on how to be an archangel for the future. When she was in 3rd through 8th grade she was bullied, but when she finally fought back and saw the potential she had, her personality switched. She started to tough, confident and dominant around others. Most people, especially the bullies, stopped trying to mess with her after they learned she was stronger than she looked. In high-school, when she was 16, a guy had asked her out on a date. Bithiah got excited because she had never dated anybody before, but it turned out he was just a creep who wanted to get into her pants, so she to beat the shit out of him when he tried to get handsy without permission and the rumors that spread made the people in town avoid her whenever they could. She never had many friends after that incident but she still kept her head high.

Abilities: Can fly with her wings and use them as shields from some earthly and otherworldly  forces. Is as strong as the heroine Wonder Woman and the fastest she can fly is 100 mph. 'Last Resort' (is listed on 'other'). She hasn't mastered all of her abilities, so sometimes she will do something she never even knew she could.

Strengths: She enjoys fighting/wrestling. Using an assortment of weapons (swords, guns, bo staff, etc). Can ignore low ranking demons attempts to try and manipulate her.

Weaknesses: Her brother. Has some anger issues, which can cause her to lash out. Still half human, so she will get hurt and bleed. When she uses her 'Last Resort' she will need to sleep for a while to heal. She is still half human, so sometimes demons can manipulate her or possess her in some way.

Personality: Hotheaded. Reckless when stressed. Can be strategic when it comes to battle planning. She has a Scottish accent, so when she starts going on a rant or into a heated argument it becomes super thick to the point where non Scotts can't understand what she's saying. She likes to treat her sword or any weapon she gets a hold of as a child (Ex. Cooing, cradles, treats with respect, etc.) She likes to be (or try to be) the dominant one in any sort of relationship. She gets flustered pretty easily.

Character Reference:

(Green eyes)

Medieval Human Reference: