Welcome To The Group

Leah's P.O.V.

Oh hey, I'm Leah! I'm the "single pringle" of the group. Let me introduce you to my friends!

Carly: (YAS QUEEN!!! SLAY!!!)

THIS GIRL IS AN ABSOLUTE GODDESS. She is my best friend and she is amazing and beautiful. You can't not love her! Carly has dark brown hair and sparkly brown eyes. She always has a smile on her face even if she's not happy. If she isn't happy, she brings it to me or the other girls.

Carissa:

Carissa is amazing and very kind. She loves to help others in need. She has an amazing personality and a heart of gold. She is tall and also has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Yeah.. we all look practically the same.

Carmela:

Carmela here is the shortest and kindest of the group. She has a heart of gold! She looks just like Carly but a shorter version, they're obviously not twins though.

Clare:

She is the tallest of the group and is really close with me too. We relate to the same thing quite often. She has short, brown, frizzy hair and a really nice smile. She also loves Disney movies and songs. What can I say? They're classics! I mean, we all love the classics, who doesn't?

Leah:

Don't forget me! I'm the one that rarely gets a crush, to be honest. I have about medium length brown hair. It's not very visible, but my hair goes from dark brown at the top to light brown at the bottom. I have dark brown eyes, I love my eyes because eventually, someone will tell me-  Oh wait. Spoilers sorry! But yeah I love them. I love our group because we are always here for each other no matter the hardships. We all love each other so for who we are. Not for what society says is perfect. 

Now that you know everyone, let's get going with the story! Hope you enjoy!