Author's Note

Hey guys. My explanation for not finishing this book was a lie. It wasn't just a lack of motivation. It was some personal reasons too. I based this book on my friends and I's love life. Most of what was written doesn't apply at all anymore. So I decided I couldn't write a story based on something that wasn't happening anymore. Besides this story was a total flop from the beginning. I wanted to try again and update the story to be accurate, but I had no motivation. I still have no motivation. I'm going through a lot right now and making my friends' lives public probably wouldn't help. Their love life is their own life. If they wanna make it public they do that on their own. I understand that now. I'm trying to be a better person. I know I'm not a bad person but I'm not the best either. I hope you guys can understand. Support is something I really need right now. I still love you guys and want to give you more stuff to read but right now I feel like trying to come up with something for these stories is just more stress. If I get a spark of inspiration I'll write it down somewhere but not on here. I hope you guys understand and I hope you guys at least liked how the story was going so far. Thank you all for supporting me even though this story flopped so quickly. I'm glad to be a part of the Wattpad community and I'm glad to be here for you guys too. I wish you all the best.

Goodbye for now,

Leah 💙