Wait... What?!

I woke up and the dance was done. I felt like trash and wasn't ready to get out of bed. But I had a whole day of crap to do so I got up. I took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, and went to work.

At work, a friend of mine, Blake, walked in and smiled at me. He seemed excited for some reason. He told me to look my best at an Easter party. 

Um... party? Okay then...

I didn't know what he meant then, but I would soon be glad I did. Sort of.

~le time skip(because I'm super lazy)~

Its the day before Easter and I was at the party. Everyone was all dressed casually except for me. I wondered why he told me to dress up? Was he trying to humiliate me, or was something important happening?

......

Then I saw it. A big poster with the word "PROM" on it. I had the biggest realization ever in my life. But it wasn't Blake who was asking me. It was Jaecob.

Now I have known Jaecob for a LONG time. We can tell each other a lot and we can relate to a lot of similar things. 

He passed the people holding up the sign and said, "Leah... Will you do me the honor of being my date to prom?"

I couldn't speak. I didn't know how to phrase it... (PSYCHE!!!) I ran up to him and hugged him and quietly said: "Of course I will..."

Hey guys, I know this was a short one but I just wanted the satisfaction of getting the story updated. I am going to be SOOOOOO busy until summer break which starts June 1st. I promise to try to get more chapters during the summer, but I can't guarantee them. I will most definitely finish the story but it will take me a while. Thanks for understanding!

Lee-lee💙