Finding VV Dates

Just so you can get a little bit of personality of my characters... The girl on top would be Leah, The one with short blondish hair would be Clare, the one jumping on the other girl is Carmela, the one getting jumped on is Carly, and the one to the left is Carissa. (They don't look like that of course!)

Leah's P.O.V.

I walk into school to be greeted by my best friends. We all hug and sit at our usual table where we wait for the bell to ring. I don't have any classes with anyone, except one which is Revelation. I don't mind though, we see each other in the hallways on the way to our classes. No matter how much our classes separate us, we can't be pulled apart. We all sit together at lunch and we all happen to be in choir, except for Clare. Either way, we find time to be together and hang out. But if it's not all of us as a group, the girls end up "spilling the tea" to the others later. We all have our favorite things to do in our free time. Like, I love to read! Carly is wonderful at calligraphy, Clare is amazing at knowing how to be herself even when it's hard (she isn't very confident with herself, but she is so loved, and I wish she would think that of herself). Carmela has a beautiful smile that can catch anyone's attention (even her crush hehe!). Carissa is an amazing dancer and is very talented. All of us are pretty good singers, especially Carly. I am a decent artist, but not quite an expert. Not yet at least! Ok, enough yapping, time to get to the present time. We're headed off to lunch, and Vice Versa is in a few weeks(vice versa is a dance where the girls ask the guys).

~Out of the fourth wall~

We are in line for lunch and my hands are shaking like crazy. I don't know what came over me, but I become scared as I near the table. I almost want to run away. 

{Hey! its really hard to ask someone to VV, ok! Oh wait, you didn't know that, haha, my bad}

I slowly make my way to the table and sit next to my good friend, Brian Schulen. He is like a brother to me, but recently I have been almost scared to be near him. I slowly grab a note out of my pocket and hand it to him. He takes it, looking very confused. As he opens it, I start to speak.

"Brian, will you do me the honors of being my date to Vice Versa?"

"Sure!!" he says, giving me a bright smile. 

I can't help but smile back. Sure it sounds like a cheezy romantic moment but I can assure you that it's not like that. Isn't it? Anyways, yeah now we're going together I guess. BUT NOT TOGETHER, TOGETHER!! DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA! haha... ahem... back to the story!

I wasn't the only one, after that, Carly asked Ryan, even though who she likes has been changing rapidly. Clare asked Daniel, Carissa asked Clay, and Carmela asked Nicholas! I know not everyone asked who they wanted, but these things happen and we get over it. It's just life.

Hope you guys enjoyed this short as heck chapter! I know I can't do much right now but updating this is all I have time for. I promise to update Friday and a little on saturday!

💙Lee-lee💙