Sadness

Tony's POV-
I banged at the door as hard as I could. "Let me out of this fucking room! Where's my kid?!" I screamed. The locks switched and Nat opened the door out. She was crying. I took in a shaky breath and grabbed her by the arm.
"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.
"It's Peter." She snivelled.
She took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to me. There was a video ready, I pressed play and steadied my hand. Peter was gagged and sitting in a chair, Loki stood above him. He took out a gun, tears left my eyes. He placed it at Peter's head, Peter tried to shout, crying silently. Loki pulled the trigger, I watched him squirm before his head dropped. Loki walked towards the camera and the screen turned black. I stood there, completely still, my vision blurred from the tears. Nat sobbed from behind me.
"T...Tony... I'm sorry." She whimpered. She placed her hand on my shoulder. I wasn't in the mood for her fucking sympathy. I shoved her arm away and walked out of the room where my son had been sitting happily beside me an hour ago. I got into my car outside the bunker and drove away, ignoring everyone who asked me what was wrong. I drove straight to Stark Tower, I walked into Peter's room. I sat down on his bed and picked up his Ironman action figure. I threw it to the floor and cried. I just cried. What else could I do? I stayed there overnight. Just lying on the bottom bunk, Pepper came in twice, I didn't talk to her. I couldn't... She didn't even know what happened yet. I wasn't going to be the one to tell her either. My kid... he deserved the world and all I brought him was death. This was all my fault. The door opened again, Nat lay down. She had clearly reapplied her makeup to hide the fact that she had been crying.
"Are you okay?" She asked. What the fuck type of question was that?
"No, I'm fucking not okay. My fucking child is dead because of my mistakes! But yeah... I'm feeling fine!" I yelled. Nat stood up again.
"It's not your fault Stark. It's Loki's. Peter was a good kid, and he loved you so much. He would've died for you, you know that." Nat replied.
"That's why it's my fault! I got too fucking attached!" I shouted. "Nat, I'll talk to you later. Leave please."
"Tony..." Nat started.
"Leave please." I repeated more firmly. She walked out of the room with a final frustrated sigh. I lay back down on the bed, looking around the room.
'What about the body? What about the funeral? What do I tell May? What about Ned and MJ? How do I live in a world without him?'
These were just some of the thoughts I had. They multiplied the longer I sat there. And they got even worse as time passed. But I came to a conclusion... I was going to fucking murder Loki...

The next day-
I stood up and walked out to the living room. Pepper was sitting on the sofa.
"Tony? Are you feeling better?" I decided to just ignore her and walk on out, she would probably just try and persuade me to leave Loki alone. And that's where I was going, to fight Loki.
I went into the elevator and down three flights before reaching the main room. It was another sight I did not expect, the whole team was standing in front of me. Many of them were holding flowers.
"I have to go." I mumbled, I went to walk past but Steve pushed me back.
"Move." I said annoyedly.
"Tony. We're worried about you. Where are you going?" Natasha asked.
"None of your business. Now move." I repeated. I tried to shove past but Steve was a super soldier and significantly stronger than me.
"Tony? Are you going to find Loki?" Clint sighed.
"No. I'm going to fucking kill him. And find my son's body. Move! I won't ask again." I replied angrily.
"We're not letting you. Seeing any body is scarring and your own son's is even worse. You can't fight Loki, he's a God. You would have no chance." Steve said firmly.
"You're not letting me? Oh my God... I'm going whether you want me to or not, you can't stop me. And if you try then I will fight you." I said coldly.
"Jesus Christ, Tony. You can't do this. I'm not going to let you do this. Do you think this is what Peter would want?" Steve said loudly.
"I don't know what Peter would want! I can't ask him because of Loki! I can't ask how his day was! I can't ask him if he wants to watch a movie with me! I can't ask him anything! Because. Of. Loki." I glared. "Get out of my way!" I shoved Steve and he stumbled backwards.
"JARVIS lock the door!" Natasha yelled, watching me and Steve struggle.
I shoved Steve harder and he fell to the floor. I banged at the door and twisted the handle.
"Enough! Tony put your hands up!" Natasha yelled at me. She was aiming a gun at me, she would never fire though.
"JARVIS open the door!" I yelled. I turned around and Clint and Steve pushed me backwards. I fell to the floor next to Natasha. I tried to stand up but Steve ran over and pinned me down.
I moved and squirmed but Steve pinned my wrists down.
"Get off me!"
"Not until you calm down!" Steve shouted back. I kicked out and missed so we stayed that way fighting for ages. I stopped struggling, I stopped yelling. I just started to cry again. Steve automatically got off of me.
Natasha grabbed my arm and led me back up the elevator. She sat down beside me on the sofa...