The second night?

Peter's POV-
I sat there, completely helpless, cried out and just prayed that Loki would kill me. Apparently my prayers would be answered because he walked in.
"Calmed down now?" He grinned evilly.
I nodded slowly.
"Good." He walked over to me and used his magic to let my arms down. I dropped them in agony, they hurt so much from being suspended for so long. Loki walked over to me and gripped my hair. He pulled my head back and grabbed the fabric from my mouth, painfully slow. I coughed and grabbed his arm, pulling the rest of it out quickly. I lurched over my stomach and felt like I was going to throw up. Loki just smirked.
"You need to eat." Loki said plainly.
I sighed as a plate appeared in front of me.
"No thank you." I whispered, I shoved it away from me.
"This isn't a choice you make, Stark."
"You can hurt me as much as you want, but you can't force me to eat." I spat. I laid my head back against the wall.
"We'll see how long you last then, won't we?" Loki spat back.
"I'm just going to die from starvation, I don't want to be here. I wanna go home to my dad. Please. I... I just wanna see my family again." I started to tear up. He grabbed my arm forcefully, God how I wished he would stop touching me. It was weird that my senses didn't warn me that he was about to grab me. I looked up at him.
"Eat. Consequences for your actions, Stark. I'll be back in an hour, that's how long you have to eat it." He walked through the bars without saying another word.
"Ugh!" I kicked the plate angrily. I turned to face the corner and put my face in my knees again.
'He can come back all he wants, I'm  not eating until I die.' I thought to myself...

Stark's POV-
The gang are all looking for my son. I sat down on my bed and rubbed the back of my neck. I decided to just go down to the lab to help Banner with whatever he was doing.
I walked out to the elevator and went over to Banner.
"Hey, Tony."
"Hi, Bruce. Any news? Anything?" I asked hopefully.
"Well, the place where you were and found the body was not the place in the video. The boy, by the way, was called Jordan. Jordan Smith. Natasha is on her way to tell the parents." He sighed and looked down sadly. "This means though, that Peter could still be in the same place in the video, we just need to find out where it is."
"Okay. Jesus Christ, those poor parents." But only Peter was going through my head, I know, I know, I'm a horrible person. I just... I'm so worried about Peter.
"How do we find wherever that is?" I questioned.
"I'm not sure yet. We can keep searching though, we have people searching within a one hundred mile radius for abandoned buildings. We'll expand the search if nothing is found."
"Okay. Thank you. That's... good. That's great. Th...thanks." I stuttered before making my way back up to my room. There had to be a clue in that stupid video. You would be surprised but it's not fun watching your son get shot over and over again. I don't know how he did it. He's known for cloning himself and faking his own deaths, maybe that's what he did. It was a start. Or maybe Peter's just dead, and I'm an idiot for even having a speck of hope. I would find out. I would find him...

Peter's POV-
I stared at the broken plate for the millionth time, half wanting to eat it and half wanting it to just disappear. I stood up and walked over to the bars again. There was nothing out there, just more cells, like a prison or something. I had no sense of time, but I assumed it was getting late because I was becoming more tired by the second. It killed me to think that this was only the second night of this hell. I stood up wearily and turned on the TV.
Dad was standing in the middle of the living room. He was ranting to Auntie Nat that the dead body is "not my son."
"Do you want proof? Peter has a freckle on his left hand, it was very noticeable. This person does not have one." He said, dropping the body on the sofa. I looked down at my hand, I had never noticed the freckle, how did he know so much about me? Did he really care that much?
"That's not my son!" He yelled. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Nat called him insane and ran out, dad stormed into his bedroom.
'He'll figure it out. He knows. He'll find me.' I told myself again and again until it replayed off of memory. I must've told myself that a million times before Loki walked back in. Again my stupid senses didn't go off.
"Am I going to have to force you to eat?" He fake whined.
"No. I mean you could just leave." I smiled annoyingly.
"I know where you get your sarcasm from. The Man of Iron was quite a... how do you say it? Wind up merchant." He grinned.
"Don't talk about my dad." I said with a look of disgust.
"About the eating? Choose wisely." He ignored my request.
"No. Thank. You." I spat.
"I see how this has to be. I can't let you die, it's too easy. You don't deserve it, the pain you've caused your dad... wow."
"Stop it! Don't blame me for this shit! It's not my fault, it's yours!" I screamed, he smiled, knowing he found a soft spot.
"Do you remember the gun I showed you earlier, the one I shot you with before? I say we see how well it works... test it out again." He brought it out from his pocket.
I didn't flinch, I maintained eye contact and stayed sitting next to the TV. He pointed it at my head and pulled the trigger. The darkness took control of my body...