Prologue

<<<<<>>>>>

"Cheating on a good woman is like choosing trash over treasure."

~ ~ ~

5 months ago

The smile of his wife he has seen many times; he has seen that smile during his proposal, his engagement, and his marriage. Her smile brought him to stay clueless but as she saw two red lines on a stick, her eyes dwelt with tears and her hands covered her mouth with an unexpected surprise. He went over to hug her but he took a look at the pregnancy test instead. He couldn't help but to explode his extreme joy.

He spoons his wife and lifts her tiny body in the air while spinning around. She squeaked in excitement while looking at her husband's eyes. After many months of trying, they finally settled down, signaling their thoughts "We did it." They made love that created a child in her womb. She couldn't stop her tears from falling down her cheeks. She was really happy.Once he puts her down, he crashes his lips against hers. She couldn't resist her husband's kisses but she tend smile all through out. She couldn't believe this was happening in her life and she had plans for herself, her husband, her baby when they went onto this point.

"I'm proud of you, baby." Her husband happily said before he pulled away and their heads were touching. Her eyes were still tearing but he soon wipes her tears with his thumbs as he cups her cheeks.

"I will love you and this baby no matter what happens between us." He said while kissing her forehead.

"Cliché much?" She chuckled as she heard those words many times. Except without the baby.

"I will never stop saying it, just to remind you, you were mine in the first place." He looked at her eyes and she smiled shyly.

"I love you Mrs. Kim." He said while adoring his wife.

"I love you Mr. Taehyung." He frowned from hearing his first name instead of his expected last. She adored her husband's pout.

"Why not my last name?" He asked.

She smiled and laughed, "Because I love your first. Not your last." Taehyung meltingly smiled as he knew she loved him not because of his money, but because she found someone she can have fun and share love with him.

Taehyung's family is wealthy. But Taehyung's parents didn't care who he chooses to be his wife. As long as the wife shares no secrets with him, they are absolutely happy for him. Taehyung's mom was once poor and his dad took her in as her maid. But something else was made and they made Taehyung in this world.

"This is the reason!" He suddenly lifted her once again and she squealed in surprise, "Why I love you!"

He began to run kisses over her face; her forehead, nose, cheeks, and mostly her lips. He loves her lips. They were soft and easy to take control of. What he didn't know was softness can fall over one's heart. He was so grateful to have his wife in his life. He would call her the perfect wife but she would deny it. But that's what he loves about her. She wears shirts over leggings with plain flats, a tiny watch wrapped around her wrist, nothing but pink tint covering her pale lips. She was simple. And Taehyung loves simple. That's what makes her perfect.