Chapter 4

<<<<<>>>>>

"I'll be back, I promise." He says it again. Over and over, and he actually comes back. But without diligent. "I love you, baby."

You sighed. It has been weeks he has been doing this. You were almost getting used to it. You cooked for your own, you didn't wait for your kisses or cuddles, you eventually stopped cleaning the house. It seemed useless to use a wide open space if you and your husband were going to use the bed and the kitchen. Nothing else.

You finally see him off, driving with that smile on his face. Thinking he's having fun at work but he's not. You know he's trying his best in his job but doesn't he feel distance with you?  Even with a smile on his face, you knew he was suffering. But what was he suffering from?

You sighed, as you ate alone. Well, you wouldn't say you ate alone as you had twins who were keeping your cravings on 24/7. You think everyday, someday this stuck-up dream will fade. It'll go back the way it was.

You suddenly heard the doorbell rang. You raised a brow. You have no visitors coming from the countryside, nor in the country. They are all from abroad and if they were to visit, they should have contacted. You stand up from your chair and walk towards the front door, you held your tummy for support as you twisted the door knob.

To what a surprise, you covered your mouth as your eyes widen. He had a red ball in front of his nose, making him look like a reindeer.
"Belated Merry Christmas!" He cheerfully greeted.

"Oh my god Jimin!" You say in surprise

"Oh my god Jimin!" You say in surprise. Jimin was about to hug you until he saw a big tummy in front of him. He stopped.

"Oh wow, you're huge." He scratched the back of his head, feeling embarrassed.

You burst in laughter and looked at his face. "I know. Come in please." You let him step inside your house. As he took a step, he looked around while smiling.

"Still didn't change huh?" He said while scanning the wide open area in front of us.

"Since I'm close to my due, I didn't have enough energy to arrange things. I'm so tired every minute!" You complain as he laughs.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked in curiosity. "I swear if that mother—" You stopped him.

"Don't swear! If you step inside this house, no swearing is allowed." You warned.

He sighed ridiculously, he suddenly stepped outside the house. "If that motherfucker is still sleeping, I will give him the best blowjob."

Your eyes widen as you bursted out in laughter. He took your words literally. He was outside of your house. "Be careful what you say Y/N." He chuckled as he stepped inside. "I can outplay you."