Chapter 14

<<<<<>>>>>

"I thought we're going home?" You say as you feel your hand surrounded with warmth.

"We'll go after buying groceries." He says.

"But Jimin already bought groceries. Come on Taehyung, let's go home." You insisted but he ignored.

"Then let's buy clothes for the babies. We haven't bought any, right?" You shook your head in agreement. He smiles while pulling your hand little faster. He skims the signs above the entrance stores.

You thought of buying unisex onesies, something not too expensive and a cute design for both male and female. But Taehyung's eyes landed on his favorite boutique and you just hope a fly won't come out of his wallet or neither yours.

He and you entered the store, scanning for baby onesies. But all you could see is shoes, white shirts with a designs in the middle, and shoes again. You suddenly felt fatigued that you couldn't stand anymore so you looked for a chair as Taehyung looks around, gazing on the collection of shoes that he wished he have.

"May I help you with anything, sir?" A salesman approaches Taehyung. But it wasn't long when the salesman's eyes unexpectedly widen and bowed to him. You tilt your head from confusion.

"S-Sir! Welcome back!" He stutters.

"Thank you." Taehyung digs his hands in his pockets. "I'm looking for baby onesies and baby shoes too."

The salesman grins at him. "Follow me sir." Taehyung followed him before he turned his head and gives a kiss. "I'll be back."

~~~

"Babe, does this look good?" He shows you a tiger-like clothing for a girl and lion-like clothing for a boy. You couldn't see the salesman in front of you since he was covered with clothes. You admit it was cute and you liked the design but something was bothering you at the back of your mind. He expected to show you a pair of Gucci shoes as well as other shoes from the brand.

"Yes, but.." You signed him to come closer when you whisper, "What about the price?" He faces you, kissing you before the salesman had the chance to take a look at the selected option Taehyung had paired. "I got it." He winks.

He piles the shoes and onesies above the others on the saleman's hands. "Perfect, I'll get all of these." Your eyes widen before Taehyung turns his torso. And anything he touches, he will buy it.

More and more saleswomen and salesmen approaches the poor salesman for support. You sigh before intertwining your hands together, praying that he has money in his wallet.

It took more than 30 minutes for Taehyung to choose what shoes to buy but he decided to buy both. It has been a long time you've went out with him these past months. He was busy at work and you believed it. Now that the year is ending, everything has been going to its original place. You've never seen him so delightful in choosing shoes. It was a blessing to see your husband happy again. And you hope it will stay like that.

~~~

Finally, he lines up by the counter along with six men beside him carrying many goes and shoe boxes. You decided to stand up and pay by his side if he doesn't have enough money.

As the cashier slides price tags, the amount kept increasing and increasing to the point it was over your allowance. Your jaw dropped a little when it reached to a total of ₩860,216,197. He pucks your chin for it to close. "T-Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

You pulled a piece of his shirt. "A-Are you sure you can pay this?"

"Trust me." You frown.

"W-What do you mean?" Your worried face made him smile. "Watch." The men behind the counters began to put it in Gucci bags as the cashier gave Taehyung a long receipt.

"Alright sir, we have contacted Mr. Kim Namjoon for your purchase and he agrees to pay." Your brows lifted.

"Namjoon is paying all of this?" You ask your husband.

"Baby, he's the owner of this store, Channel, Louis Vuitton, and other brands from abroad. Why do you think we're able to pay this?"

"But-"

He stopped you, bending to your level and whispering to your ear. "I was kind of surprised of the price too." You sigh in ridicule. This man beside you looked calm even with his eyes so idyllic. You smiled at him before he didn't take no for an answer when he didn't want me to carry a single bag.

You held your bump while walking as people stare at the man beside you. "Are you sure you don't need help?"

"Yes, I don't need your help."

His rolled up sleeves revealed his veins popping. You confess to yourself that your husband is a handsome, sexy man. No wonder why people were smiling while staring at him. But there was no need to be jealous. You try to believe he's loyal to you and you are grateful that he is. He married you for a reason and he knows he has to keep his promise.

As Taehyung carries the bags, his mind denies to tell you the truth. He wants to keep stalling. He needed more time to collect his thoughts. He understands the consequences, and he has to suffer for it.

Just a little there, Taehyung. Then you'll tell her. You've been waiting since the day you met Jennie. You wanted to tell her so bad, why are you backing out now?

<<<<<>>>>>

2 more chapters to go :((