Chapter 6

<<<<<>>>>>

"So where are we going again?" You asked once again as you put the groceries on the table. Jimin handled the rest as you see him struggling with it. You insisted in helping him but he didn't want a pregnant woman like you carry. He's stubborn but thoughtful.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks.

"Nowhere. I still have to place these groceries where they belong and—" He stopped your statement with an 'ugh'.

"Boooring. Let's do something fun. Like go to the mall or go a carnival. Or maybe we can go to a convention!" You rolled your eyes as he says.

"I'm not sure if you're completely blind but I'm eight months pregnant and I don't think I can walk for hours." You convey.

"Ugh, you're right." Jimin looked down and pinned his eyes to the floor not long after you imagined a lightbulb popping above his head. "We'll just borrow one of those handicaps moving chairs if you feel tired. Simple."

"Jimin, you're ridiculous. Those are only for handicap people. Handicap, meaning disabled person who can't move that well." You crossed your arms as you see Jimin typing on his phone, maybe searching if there was a chair for pregnant woman. "And there is no way—"

"Oh hey look." Jimin scoots beside you and lets you take a look at his phone. Surprisingly there was chair for pregnant woman. but as you look closely of the information, you smirked. "It says only in critical condition."

"Well you are almost due so you can give birth anytime. Now that's a critical condition."

Your eyes suddenly opened. You couldn't believe you forgot. You checked the time on your phone and you had thirty minutes to get there. "Jimin," You say as you got up from the couch. "Take me to the hospital." You continued as you hurriedly up to your room.

"Why?" He asked while going upstairs.

"I'm late for my doctor's appointment!" You said as you shut the door to change.

"What time do we have to be there?" He asks through the closed door.

"In thirty minutes!" You say while putting on a maternity shirt and pants.

"Oh shit now you just realized?" You heard Jimin going downstairs and opened the front door.

As you walked downstairs, holding your bump, you heard the car's engine start. You closed the door, locking it and went to Jimin's car. It was still the same car he had used before he went to America. You wondered, how did a non-English person like him survive in the midst of America.

You got inside the passenger seat and closed the door. You buckled your seatbelt before Jimin asking, "So where again?" You rolled your eyes with a silent 'ugh'.

"Hospital! The nearest one here!" You say in a hurry.

"Okay okay woman, jeez." Jimin began to backup the car and began to drive on the roads, heading straight to the hospital near the corner of the town.