RIVERDADDYZZ

Veronica: we're all going to Hawaii... together!!!

Betty: omg!!!!!!!!!

Jughead: Wait are you serious?!

Reggie: holy crap 😱

Archie: yessss

Toni: OMG ❤️

Cheryl: I will never turn down a free holiday... how long we gone for?

Veronica: 2 weeks

Cheryl: awesome

Kevin: we're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship! Zooming through the sky........

Cheryl: What. The. Heck?

Kevin: had to sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️

*flash forward to the day they leave and irl not messages*

Kevin, Cheryl, Toni, Reggie, Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead all arrive at the airport to board the flight.

6 hours later they arrive

"We should be in room 219," says Veronica. The group gos up the elevator with all their stuff, and with Cheryl and Veronica, well you can imagine. They reach their room, which is a suite with 5 rooms off the main living room plus three bathrooms and a small kitchen. There's also a balcony that overlooks the ocean and beach.

"So there's 5 rooms. I'll share with Arch. Bughead can share. Cheryl you and Toni?" Cheryl and Toni nod. "Kevin and Reg you can each have your own."

Jughead walked into a room which had a king bed in the middle and said, "We call this one."

Betty and Jughead walked into the room and Jughead kissed Betty

Betty and Jughead walked into the room and Jughead kissed Betty. "I'm so happy I get to spend 2 weeks with you in Hawaii," said Jughead, as he separated his lips from Betty's.

"Get your swimsuits on lovebirds, we're going to the beach," Cheryl yelled from outside the room.

Betty dug around to find a swimsuit. "Which one?" she asked Jughead.

"The pink one," Jug replied, winking.

Betty put on the pink bikini and pulled her hair out of the ponytail.