Prologue

I was walking down the steps to the kitchen. Once I was down stairs I was greeted by a punch to the stomache. While I was on the floor I was kicked. I looked up and saw my parents brother and sister. "Get up you worthless piece of shit" yell my father while my mother pulled me up by the hair.

"Get your fatass into the kitchen and make us breakfest we only have and hour until we got to school" yelled my sister while my mother still dragging me by my hair to the direction on the kitchen. She threw me in there then they all started kicking, punching, and calling me names.

5 minutes after they left I finally got up and cooked breakfest. I was thinking 'why does my pack hate me?? Why does my brother hate me? Why does my sister hate me? Hell... why do even my own parents hate me?'

I didn't notice I finish cooking food for everyone that lives in the pack house. I set up the rest of the plates on the dinning room table, when everyone started coming down to eat. I went up to my room ,which is just the attic, it has mold on the ceiling and has spider webs. While I am getting ready let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Alexandra De La Cruz. I am a shifter but everyone just thinks I'm just a werewolf and my parents are the beta and beta female. I have I older brother he's 16and hasn't found his mate. His name is Alexander. He's also a player. I also have a sister who's 15 and hasn't found her mate. Her name is Amanda. She also the school's slut.

I have black mid-back wavy hair and greenish eyes. I finished getting ready and walked out of my room before the the alpha's son gets here. His name is Jordan Sanchez. He's also my brother's best friend, player of the school, and my sister's boyfriend. Today is also the day he finds his mate. He's turning 17 today.

I was on top of the stairs when someone pushed me down. Once I was on the ground I looked up to see who it was. I saw my father and instead of saying anything I began to walk away.

35 minutes later I saw the school and saw I had 5 minutes till class starts. When I was at my locker someone pushed me into it. Like always I didn't say anything so I just walked to my first hour which is science. I hate science I never seem to understand it. Once I walked in I went straight to my seat in the front.

After the lesson was over I walked to my locker and I smelled the most intoxicating smell. 'MATE' my wolf Jade said. I turn around and see Jaedyn.

It was like we were the only two here until my sister had to ruin it, "What are you staring at you fatass" she sneered. I tried to hold in my tears and just walked away. As I was walking away I asked my wolf 'Why didn't our mate protect us? Why did he stand there? I thought mates are supposed to protect and love each other no matter what.'

~~~~

Jordan POV

~~~~

"What are you staring at you fatass" I hear Amanda sneer bring me out of my trance. Alex didn't even say anything she just walked away. 'Go after our mate you idiot!" My wolf Javier yelled in my head.

"I'll be back guys Imma go get something from my car" and without waiting for a reply I walked away. Once I was around the corner out of sight I started looking for her. I saw her going into the girls bathroom so I went in too.

I walked in and saw her crying by the sink. When the door closed she looked up to see who it was. When she noticed me she just looked back down. "What do you want?" She asked in barely a whisper, I barely heard even with my wolf hearing.

"I came in here to do something important" I answered. She looked up looking at me confused.

~~~~

Alexandra POV

~~~~

I looked at him confused as to what he's talking about. I look at the floor like IRS the most interesting thing in the world. I looked at him again when he started talking " I ,Jordan Sanchez, alpha of the Moonlight Pack reject you ,Alexandra De La Cruz as my mate and Luna. Sorry it's cause I don't want a weak and ugly mate as you as Luna" He said without emotion. I just ran out of the bathroom crying leaving my bag on the bathroom. I ran out the front doors of the school and into the forest shifting into a white wolf. I ran all the way to the house and up my room. I packed all my little belongings and was about to jump out the window when I decided to at least leave a note. I wrote-

Dear Hell Hole,

I'm finally leaving. I hope your all happy that I'm finally gone cause I know I am happy to finally escape this hell hole called home. And Sandra and George or also known as mom and dad. I can't believe you guys were ever my parents. I hope you guys are happy you finally got rid of me. And to my dear brother Alexander bet your happy to I'm finally gone. Bet you'll only miss me to do your laundry or be your fuckin punching bag. Oh and I won't forget my slutyass sister can I? Well Amanda I bet your gonna throw a party once you find out I'm gone. And to my sorry excuse of a mate Jordan all I'm gonna say to you is hope you have fun fucking my sister. And that I accept your rejection you douche.

Bye bitches hope to never see you all again,

Alexandra De La Cruz

After I wrote it I put it on my bed and jumped out my window in wolf form.