Chapter 5

When me and the boys saw the food court we all ran towards what we wanted to eat. Once we got what we wanted, we started eating as soon as we sat down.
"We're tttiiiirrrreeeeddddd...." I wined to Sam. I looked towards the guys to see them nodding quickly agreeing with me.
"Fine-" we cut off Samantha from finishing her sentence cheering and doing a fist pump in the air. 'Weirdos' says my wolf.
'Well that was a little rude, it's not my fault I'm tired' I tell my wolf. I see Samantha roll her eyes at our behavior.
"You guys didn't let me finish" she tells us. We look at her quietly to show we are listening. So she continues, "We could leave already only if we go clubbing later"
"But we're tired" Jayden complained like a little five year old.
"I don't care if you guys wanna leave right now we're all going out tonight" she says arms crossed.
"FFIIINNNNEEEE..." Kayden said.
"Yaayy" Sam cheered happily while we all groaned. "Let's go back to the pack house then"
"Yay" now it's my turn to cheer. Once we arrived we all ran to the living room to rest.
"We're leaving at 8:30pm so your asses better be ready by then. It's 4:22pm right now" I hear Samantha yell to us.
"Yay" Jaxon replies with no enthusiasm in his voice.
~~~~
A/N
Srry for not updating in a while. I'll try to update more often.