Chapter 4

Delilah POV after they found out Alexandra left (I don't think I named her mom yet so yeah)
~~~~
"Amanda"
No reply
"Amanda"
I kept saying
"AMANDA!"
"What do you want now mother!?" Amanda finally answered sounding out of breath. "I need you to come home right now!"
"Why?!" She wined
"'Cause we need to tell you something important" I snapped
"Fine" she groaned

Jordan POV
~~~~
I know it's fucked up that I'm fucking my mates sister right after I rejected her. Right when I came back to reality I saw Amanda zoned out meaning she was mind-linking someone. "Babe I have to go I'll see you tonight at your house" she tries to sound seductive towards the end. I just responded with a 'mmhmm' and she walked out of the janitor's supply closet.

Alexandra POV
~~~~
'Hey' we said at the same time and just looked at each other. I don't know why but we just started laughing.
"I could tell we're gonna be best friends" Samantha says with a smile. I smile back at her and nod. "Do you wanna go to the mall with me?"
"Yeah...okay...sure" I say.
"Kay come on let's go. Oh...and you guys come too" Samantha said grabbing my arm and looking at Jaxon and the twins. The boys groaned and mumbled a 'fine' but I heard one 'do we have to' and I'm guessing Samantha heard it too. She glared at them and said "Yes you guys have to now let's go" With that she went out the door, still pulling me from my arm. We stopped in front of a dark grey Audi RS7. I looked at the car in awwe. "Alex are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna actually get in?" Samantha asked from the passenger seat. I saw that Jaxon was in the drivers seat and the twins in the back. I opened the door to the Audi and Jayden pulled me in to sit in the middle. Once he closed the door Jaxon sped off to the mall. When we parked Samantha practically ran to the doors of the mall. She saw the guys were taking their time walking over and started tapping her foot impatiently with her arms crossed.
"You guys walked like fuckin turtles" she exclaimed dramatically. They just shrugged it off. We walked into the mall a she made me go to just about every store and try on piles of clothes.
After a lot of walking I bought 5 pair of high top Converse, 3 low top Converse, 7 pairs of high top PF-Flyers, 3 combat boots, and 4 toms and then 11 band shirts, 6 crop tops, 8 high wasted shorts, 9 short shorts, 5 leather jackets, 4 bags, 2 backpacks, 10 beanies, 6 different kind of army jackets, 10 pairs of leggings, 6 t-shirts, 3 cardigans, 2 tights, 16 pairs of different colored and type of jeans, 15 sweatshirts, 14 different types of jackets, and 12 skater skirts later Samantha finally said we can go eat.