Chapter 1

Alexander

~~~~

I saw Jordan walking back over to us looking emotionless. Before I can ask him anything he spoke to me first. "Um.. Hey man can I talk to you?" He asked and we walked outside to my car to talk.

"Yeah what's up Jordan?" I answered

"I think you sister might have a crush on me."

"I know Amanda might have a crush on you, everyone knows." I responded

"No not that sister I'm talking about Alexandra " he said while shaking his head a little.

"Okay what the bitch say now?" I asked my anger boiling inside me. I know She doesn't lie but my parents taught us to hate her.

"She...well she said I was her mate" he answered and without me answering I got into my car and drove home. 'What the fuck is wrong with that bitch? Why does she have to ruin everything? That bitch better get ready for a beating especially when I tell mom and dad.' I thought to myself.

Once I got inside I went straight to her room to see that the door was looked. I knocked on the door yelling her to open the door.

"ALEXANDRA!OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I yelled and she still didn't open it. I ran into the door with my shoulder and it broke off the hinges. I walked in and saw that she wasn't here and most of here clothes too. Then I saw an envelope that read 'Hell Hole'. I opened it and started reading it:

Dear Hell Hole,

I'm finally leaving. I hope your all happy that I'm finally gone cause I know I am happy to finally escape this hell hole called home. And Sandra and George or also known as mom and dad. I can't believe you guys were ever my parents. I hope you guys are happy you finally got rid of me. And to my dear brother Alexander bet your happy to I'm finally gone. Bet you'll only miss me to do your laundry or be your fuckin punching bag. Oh and I won't forget my slutyass sister can I? Well Amanda I bet your gonna throw a party once you find out I'm gone. And to my sorry excuse of a mate Jordan all I'm gonna say to you is hope you have fun fucking my sister. And that I accept your rejection you douche.

Bye bitches hope to never see you all again,

Alexandra De La Cruz

By the time I was done reading the letter I felt tears on my cheeks. I called my parents because they were on the third floor because the fourth floor is just where Alexandra's room is. It's a crappy attic, you can even see mold growing on the ceiling. I decided of mind link them, 'Mom?Dad?'

'Yes son' they said back in unison.

'Come to Alexandra's room. Now. Please.' I answered back. And about five minutes later they ran into the room. "What's wrong Alexander?" my mom asked.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!" I yelled. they were about to say something but I continued "Look around what do you think is wrong? Better yet, READ THIS!" I shoved the paper into my fathers arms. He read it out loud and when he finished he let it go and stood there when tears and a shocked face. Same with my mother.

"That BASTARD rejected your sister! And you didn't do anything about it!" My dad yelled after he got over the shock.

"I didn't fuckin know! And you told everyone to hate her, so it not fully my fault! All I know is my baby sister is gone because of us!" I yelled back with even more tears.

Then my mom asked "Have you told Amanda?"

"I tried but her walls are up and can't mind link her." I answered.

"Okay I'll call her" my mom said. And started to call.

~~~~

Alexandra

~~~~

I ran and ran till I saw a waterfall and went to dink some of the water. While I was drinking water, I heard growls and turned around to see six wolves. Coming towards me, what I'm guessing is the alpha. His wolf was pitch black with emerald colored eyes. 'Shift' he said. I obeyed and went behind a tree and put on basketball shorts with a black shirt. When I walked back out I saw 6 'HOT' guys standing there in nothing but basketball shorts. The alpha stepped forward he had emerald colored eyes with black hair. I saw twins behind him as well. And a guy with dark brown hair with chocolate colored eyes. I saw a guy with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

"What's your name? And why are you here, rogue?" The guy I'm guessing is the alpha questions.

"I'm Alexandra De La Cruz, I've been a rogue for almost a week because I ran away from my pack, Alpha" I answered

"Why did you run away?" The guy who I'm guessing is the beta asked me. I started to feel tears form in the rim of my eyes and answered " I was abused ever since my parents died -hiccup- my brother and sister hate me -hiccup- my pack hates me -hiccup- and my mate rejected me" I said full on crying now. The twins ran to me and held me.

"Can we keep her" they asked in unison.

~~~~

A/N

Sorry for not updating its cause I just started school and so yeah... plz tell me what you think and comment or vote if you want to