Guess again ~P.8~

~Yongsun pov~

What the hell is that noise...?

I open my eyes and stare at the white cealing.

I didn't want to move at all.

Yet the noise continued...

Then i noticed it wasn't in my ears but in my head.

Augh... The huge headache attacked suddenly and I roll on my side, holding my face and head.

"Ugh... What happened last night...?"

I finally muster up the courage to open my eyes again and look around.

What...?

Im in my room...?

I sit up slowly, my head pounding, yelling at me to lay back down. I didn't listen and pushed the blanket that was on me aside. I look around, holding my head.

I see a pill on the desk and a glass of water. I groan and get up, walking over to the desk.

I grab the pill and pop it in my mouth. I drink some water and sit on the chair infront of my desk, swallowing the pill.

Ahhhhh, hangovers suck, yes, but having a terrible alcohol tolerance, imagine that... I hear something fall behind me and I jolt from my seat.

Hyejin?!

She groans and lifts her head off the floor.

I get up and move to help her.

I sit her on my roommates bed where she fell from and look at the desk. And there was, of course, another pill.

I grab the pill and hand it to her. I pass her the glass I drank from and she quickly gulps down the pill.

"Ah... Unnie~ What happened last night?"

I sit besides her and she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I-I really don't know... All i remember is when those men-" I pause and look at Hyejin, gasping, "They didn't hurt you did they?!"

She shakes her head and lets out a weak smile.

"I don't think so, nothing but my head hurts."

I sigh in relief and close my eyes.

Thank god...

"What im really wondering... Is how are we at your dorm...?"

"I- don't know either..."

We hear a loud curse and I get up quickly.

Is... Is someone in my dorm...?

I look at Hyejin and she looks as scared as me. I put my finger to my lips and she nods. I walk to the door slowly. My head was still pounding and I felt my heart begin to pound too.

I took a last glance behind me at my messy haired friend before turning back to the door and opening it.

I slowly walk out and there in the kitchen was...

"Y-You?"

He turns to me, he was wearing a gray sweater and black pants, an appron tied around his neck. He was holding his bare foot but when he saw me he put it down and washed his hands.

He turned to me again and raised a brow, a grin settled on his lips.

I stare at his eyes, fuck...

How is he in my dorm...?
Is he...?
No. Not possible?!

The M.
The Jacket.

It all made sense, But-

"B-But you're a guy? Why would you be my roommate...? That doesn't make sense..."