3- Dancing Till We Drop

Virginia's POV:

I looked at Bucky to see him grinning from ear to ear. I knew he'd recognize the dance hall the second we got there.After all, it was the same one that we'd gone to as kids.  He fixed his eyes to the door and then changed his gaze to me. He held out his arm with a goofy smile and I looped my arm through his. Together, we raced inside. Upon entering, our ears were filled with the sound of swing music blaring from every corner of the room. Saxophones, pianos, bass guitars, and more! "Just like old times", he grinned. 

"Just like old times indeed Buck", I agreed.

He spun me around, allowing my arm to unloop from his and he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back. I took his other hand, and together we worked our way over to the middle of the dance hall. A few people moved aside, not wanting to be hit by us. He spun me around so fast I flew to the middle of the floor. He elegantly made his way over to me, catching my hand mid-spin. I blushed at his touch. His hands were large, but so warm and comforting. We continued to tap our feet along, following each other's moves in perfect time with the music. The saxophones played along with the piano, drums, and other instruments. We were dancing wildly and it felt just like when we were kids again. My heart leaped with joy as the bass pounded on. My dress spun and twirled along with me, making me feel as though I could fly.

Bucky's POV: 

I grinned from ear to ear as the tunes played on. I felt like it was the 40's all over again. Our attire really helped to set the mood and that made it even more fun. As she spun quickly, I did the same, catching her hand just in time to pull her in and out. The rhythm moved me and my partner across the floor, my cheeks flushing. We swayed, dipped, spun, jumped, twirled, and tapped our way through the music. I lifted her by her waist and gave her a quick spin before setting her down and remembering the routine I used to know by heart. Her jazz step was incredibly graceful and it made me feel just a little foolish. But she skipped over to me and grabbed my hands again to continue the dance. At this point, I didn't care who saw us. All I cared about was Virginia. 

The elegant flow of her dress. The wild swing of her hair. Her wild eyes filled with personality and her quick moving feet pattering about the shiny hardwood. I spun around, almost like a ballerina, causing her to erupt into laughter. I heard a few whoops and cheers coming from my left and I then realized everyone was watching us. Everyone was to the sides of the floor and we were smack in the middle. Since Virginia didn't seem to notice, I didn't bother to tell her. She was having so much fun and I'd hate to make her nervous. The beat pounded on and it seemed like the song had no intention of stopping any time soon. Lucky for Virginia and I, we were dancing until we drop. 

The beat changed and she spun towards me, knowing what routine was next

The beat changed and she spun towards me, knowing what routine was next. I did too and I followed her step accordingly. With a quick shuffle step, she bounced into my arms and we locked eyes as our feet moved to the beat without us even having to think. Her small hands fit perfectly into mine and we bounced back and forth, left and right, having the time of our lives. I peered at the crowd around us and noticed that all of their faces read the same expression: They were extremely impressed.