Chapter 22

~ Yoongi's POV ~

I woke up early today, feeling happier then ever. Jisoo was next to me naked. We had a beautiful night and I enjoyed every second of it. She was perfect. I got up to take a shower letting her sleep more. I am sure she was tired. Today I was planning on going with her to the doctor. I wanted to know if she really was pregnant or not. If she was my life would be completed. I wouldnt ask for more at this point. I had her by my side, soon to be my wife and I would be a father. And if she wasnt then that was no problem to me. We had time still. As long as she was by my side I couldnt really ask for more.

After I came out of the shower I saw Jisoo sit up stretching. The blanket had slipped off a bit and I could see her half naked body. She notice me there and didnt bother to cover herself. It was a bad choice, I felt myself getting hot just by looking at her now. Ever since she came back from Paris yesterday I noticed something different in her. She looked more mature and sexy then before.

Maybe the trip to Paris helped her a bit or was the fact that the wedding was just around the corner and her body was ajusting to the marriage life? I wasnt sure but I knew I was loving it a lot. I put on my boxers not caring that she was staring. Why would I had from her anyways. She was going to be my wife. Yes she was MY wife and no one else's. And either way after all the things we had done in the passed and last night it was stupid to even try to cover myself. Maybe that the same thing she thought and the reason why she wouldnt cover herself anymore.

I walked to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She giggle once I started kissing her cheek, nose, eyes, and forehead. I really love her giggle. It was as if a little girl giggling after watching some romantic scene of her parents being loving to one another.

"Good morning " I told her cupping her face as I rested my forehead on hers. She was smiling widely at me. She cressed my cheek before saying good morning back. I covered her upper body because it was just too tempting for me. "Come on" I told her "Go get ready" she looked at me confused as to why I was asking her to get ready. "We have to go see the a doctor. We need to know if you are pregnant or not" she pouted so cutely I could help but chuckle at her.

"But I just woke up" she kept on pouting "And im hungry" she said. Right she gets hungry after waking up.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her and I saw how her eyes became wide and sparkled like stars.

"Pancakes and Mango" she told me and I nodded. I stood up willing to make her pancakes and mango when it suddenly hit me. Mango? Did she just ask for mango? I turned to her.

"You want mango?" I asked her and she nodded "But you hate mango." She really did hate mango, which is why I found it weird of her to ask.

She pouted at my comment and I got scared for a second. She looked like she wanted to cry so I quickly went to her. "Okay okay I'll give you mango. Lots of mango yeah?" she nodded "Okay now go get ready and breakfast will be ready once you finish" she smiled and got up running to the bathroom to shower. Wow I was really not expecting that at all. Like I said she has changed a bit.

I had her breakfast ready by the time she came out of the shower and was fully dressed. Her hair was still wet and wasnt combed yet. She began eating her pancakes and before I ate mine I went to her room and grabbed her hair brush.

As she ate I combed her hair slowly not wanting to pull her hair. She was calm and I could feel her happy. I couldnt wait to do this every morning. Comb her hair as she ate her breakfast or before going to sleep.

After breakfast we headed to the hospital. The nurse took her to a bathroom to get the sample they needed to run the test. I didnt want to leave her side. I wanted to be there the whole way but the nurse had told me that I couldnt go in with her. I felt sad so Jisoo hugged me and smiled. "It okay. I wont be long. Just wait here okay?" I had no choice but to nod.

I was so nervous. I wanted to know now. The thought of being a father made me feel the butterflies girls feel when they fall in love. And the thought of having a kid and Jisoo being the mother of that child was even better. I couldnt wait to have my family with her. I could wait to say 'I do' and even better I couldnt wait to hear her say 'I do'.

I waited for 20, 30, 40, 50 minutes and nothing. I was beganing to worry. What was taking so long? Why wasnt she coming out? Was everything okay? I was feeling anxious just sitting outside waiting for news that just didnt seem to come.

Then the door opened and I quickly stood up. "Min Yoongi?" one of the nurse called "Is there a Min Yoongi here?"

"Yes here" I said walking to her still not sure to why she was calling for me. But I kept good thoughts in my head not wanting to worry more.

"Please follow me" she said letting me in. "You wife asked for you" my wife? she said my wife? Wow that sounded great. My wife I couldnt help but smile at that.

She led me down the hall and we turned to the left and she signaled me into one of the rooms. I walked in and there she was. Sitting in front of the doctor. She was smiling at me, I felt such a weight leave my body seeing her smile like. I thought of good news right away.

"Hello Mr. Min" the doctor greeted me and I bowed as he stood up ready to shake my hand. "Im Dr. Kwon, I am the doctor that assisted your wife." again those words sounded perfect. I could see Jisoo smile and blush hearing those words too. She clearly liked them too as much as I did. "I have the results here. I was going to read them to her but she said she wanted her husband present on the moment they were read."

I turned to her again her blushing face evident. She told them she was my wife and I was her husband? I love you Kim Jisoo.

"So please take a seat." I did as he told me and sat next to Jisoo. She suddenly held my hand. She was nervous I could see it. "Okay so should we began?" the doctor asked and we both nodded "You guys look so nervous" yeah I bet we did. It not like it was something that happened on a regular. Maybe for him but not for us. "Okay so Mrs. Min, Mr. Min....."