Captured

(Cybertron main universe near the beginning of the war. Flashback.)

Knock Out was driving through kayon he had just been accepted as the newest Decepticon medic and was having trouble finding where his post was. Because this was his first day on the job.

"Oh scrap!" Groaned Knock Out realizing he'd made a wrong turn and was no longer in the city limits. Then he saw a cave and went to investigate. If it had energon inside and he bought it back that could get him in good with his superiors.

So Knock Out started to explore it. But then some Scraplets came out one after another and Knock Out knew he was in trouble and transformed and started driving away because the Scraplets were after him. Seeing their next meal.

Knock Out drove as fast as he could hoping to lose them. But he crashed into a rock luckily he wasn't hurt badly but he had to change back to his cybertronian mode because he'd been flipped over. And he activated his weapons to try to fight them off. But there were to many of them.

Knock Out just closed his optics and waited for the end. But it never came. Knock Out heard several blasts then opened his optics and saw a blue mech had shot and killed all the Scraplets that had chased him.

"Are you OK?" Asked the mech.

"Yeah just a little shaken up." Knock Out replied. "Thanks for the save."

"Your welcome I heard your the new medic and wouldn't want you to get eaten by Scraplets on your first day." Said the mech. "My name's Breakdown."

"I'm Knock Out." Knock Out introduced himself. "And yes I'm the new medic but I got lost and found that cave and thought there might by energon in it but found those Scraplets instead."

"OK Knock Out I'll lead you to the med bay you'll be working in." Breakdown told him. "And I'd stay clear of that cave if I were you it's a breeding ground for those Scraplets there's a whole nest of them in there."

"Yikes." "Thanks for the heads up." Knock Out said to Breakdown.

"Your welcome." Breakdown answered him. "And if you ever need anything let me know."

"I could use an assistant." Knock Out told him.

"I'd be happy to take that role." Breakdown said accepting Knock Out's offer as the two drove off to the med bay.

(Flashback ends.)
_

"Knock Out!" "Come on!" "Wake up!" Yelled Steeljaw.

Knock Out's optics flash open as Steeljaw's voice brought him out of his dream and back to the present.

"Steeljaw where are we?" Asked Knock Out rubbing his helm.

"We're in the Autobot brig. "Steeljaw explained. "I came back online a few hours ago and saw you were unconscious and unmoving and got worried." Then Steeljaw let out a whine and grabbed his shoulder where he'd been shot earlier.

"Steeljaw your hurt let me have a look at that shoulder." Said Knock Out who's medical training kicked in.

"We need to escape." Groaned Steeljaw.

"And we will but first I need to treat that wound on your shoulder or you'll bleed out." Knock Out told him.

"OK." Said Steeljaw who held still so Knock Out could treat his injury. "At least Flame War escaped she'll probably bring the Decepticons and the Autobots from your universe to get us out of here."

"You love her don't you." Asked Knock Out. "I can tell by the way you talk about her."

"Yes guess I do have feeling for her." Steeljaw answered him.