Cuddling

Winter time yet again. Although, all Yuri and Victor could find themselves doing was relishing the company of warmth between their two bodies. Practice could wait a few minutes.. hours.. days.. Victor trailed his fingers through Yuris hair, brushing the raven hues strands delicately before removing his hand and letting the hair fall back into place. Yuri only pushed himself closer to Victor, burying his face into the others chest, earning a light chuckle from Victor. 

"You're as cute as always, Yuri," Victor commented, hushing his voice to ensure that only his beloved could here the compliment. Yuri gripped onto the fabric of Victors shirt more, curling his fingertips to tug on it. 

"That's you.." Yuri whispered, more to himself rather than aloud.

Victor purred, "What was that, sweetie?" Victor began the procedure of brushing his fingers through Yuris hair once again. Yuri puffed out his cheeks lightly, squirming closer to Victors frame.

"I said.." Yuri lifted his gaze upward, catching Victors eye before continuing, "That's you, you are cute." Victors cheeks flushed lightly, the hues visible to Yuri. Yuri could only surpress a light chuckle at seeing his beloved flustered. Yuri shifted himself upward, and pressed a kiss to Victors cheek. Although Victor had other plans. Untangling himself from Yuri, he got on top of Yuri, pressing the raven haired boy down onto the bed.

"Victor!" Yuri gasped, confused and utterly startled by the sudden action. Victor only grinned in response, and proceeded to kiss Yuri, the kiss was tender.. gentle.. Although nothing ever displaying any dominance in it. Victor glided his hands up to Yuris cheeks as he deepened the kiss, both their eyes shutting slowly as they found themselves falling into the soothing rhythm of the kiss. Yuri finally began to apply pressure from his hands onto Victors shoulders, indicating that, that was enough. Victor didn't hesitate to pull away.

"Enjoyed that?" Victor winked, the smirk still slapped cleanly across his cheeks. 

Yuri puffed out his cheeks, then exhaled. "Shouldn't we go practice?" Yuri asked, quickly he added in, "With Yurio?.." Yuri blinked at Victor, smiling, while adding in a whisper to himself, "If he isn't being stubborn.." victor smiled before climbing over Yuri and off the bed. 

"Good idea, little piggy has to lose some weight, doesn't he?" Victor commented.

Yuri frowned, sitting up and brushing his hair back. "Hey.. you suggested we should stop practice to enjoy some time together.." Yuris sentence went in strong, although faded to a weak murmur as he was embarrassed to confront his coach, partner and fiancé. Victor glanced over at Yuri, then nodded with a smile. 

"Yes, although, I shouldn't have been so.. careless... I am risking everything you strive to achieve just to spend time with me," Victor grasped onto the hem on his shirt and pulled it off slowly. Yuri  has seen his body before, but couldn't help it and turned away. Victor proceeded with what he was saying, "I am just saying.. win or lose.. you will still love me right?" 

The question startled Yuri, "Victor! Why would I not love you?! Win or lose, you are still the man I will continue to know and love. Someone I would let lead me blind through the dark. Quit talking like that!" Victor was pulling on a clean new shirt, all black with a few white dots; as a design. His back towards Yuri. "It's just something.." Victor began slowly and quietly, "Maybe one  of your fans.. could.." Victor grew silent, not finishing his sentence.

Yuri stood up quickly. "Victor.. What are you saying?" Yuris voice was gentle, welcoming. The tone ebbed Victor on, "I am just.. worried... not a lot of people accept this kind of relationship. Not a coach and disciple relationship. Just... this... a gay relationship," Victor turned to face Yuri, his expression blank, pain lining his eyes, "I don't want to lose you.." Victor dropped his gaze to the ground.

Yuri stepped forward quickly, wrapping his arms around Victors frame and hugging him tightly. "You won't ever lose me.." Yuri vowed in a whisper, shifting his eyes shut as he felt Victors arms snaking around his waist. 

The moment lasted for a few minutes, the silence filling in for the words they were to speak. When Victors phone rang, the tune Makkachin's bark. Yuri smiles before pulling away to let Victor answer the phone and for himself to get dressed. 

Yuri listened to the conversation, not because he was being curious. But to see if Victor seemed upset. Yuri quickly got a new, warmer set of clothes to dress into. It was black clothing, but the fabric was soft and comfortable. Something Yuri would enjoy skating in. He didn't hesitate to strip himself bare of his current clothing, except for his underwear, and replaced it with the new clothing. The conversation Victor was having never hinted in what Victor was feeling, although, he could tell Victor was talking to Yurio. Solely based on the excessive amount of screaming from the other end of the phone, despite the phone not being on speaker. 

Victor was smiling sheepishly as he listened to Yurio ramble about Victor not practicing. "Yurio~" Victor finally chimed in, only to obtain an aggressive, "What?!" In reply.

Victor chuckled, "Would you mind joining me and Yuri for practice and.. just.. workout together? We could get some pork cutlets later!" Victor chimed in quickly glancing over to Yuri and blowing a kiss. Yuri smiled as he proceeded to pack his duffel bag with the necessary items for practice. 

"Not like I have anything better to do," The muffled reply from Yurio sounded through the cellular device that Victor held onto. "Great! Me and Yuri will be at the rink in a bit!"

———————————————-

Word Count: 957 Words

Alright, this is a bit of a lead into the next chapter. Since I have indeed improved since I last wrote this (in my opinion) I want to try include more.. emotion and more on topic as to why I began writing this. Plus, you guys deserve some more parts from me! Which you will receive. Although, I will mostly only post stories only once every few weeks or maybe in a few days sometimes. Depends on my schedule! I hope you all enjoyed it though!