Chapter 10

BamBam's P.O.V

She is going to regret that. I don't wanna hurt her but I want to make her feel what I feel. Oh shit I'm going to be late for school!

Nobody's P.O.V

BamBam quickly got all of his stuff together. He ran out of the house and stopped at a store. He shoved what he bought in his pocket. He felt a piece of paper in his pocket. He took it out and noticed there was a number in it. As he kept speed walking to school he typed the number in his phone and texted hey. He knew exactly who it was.

Y/n's P.O.V

Was I to hard on BamBam? It was just food. Shit now I feel bad.

I walk into my first period class and sit down. I see Jackson and Mark walk in holding hands. And I instantly fan girl.

"You two idiots better get over here and tell me what's going on!?" I yelled. They quickly ran over to me and covered my mouth

"Shh!" Mark yelled

They took their hands off of my mouth.

"So y'all are dating now?" I asked smirking.

"We aren't the only ones." Jackson said pointing over to JB and Jinyoung. They were holding hands and gazing at each other with love.

"O M GERD!!!" I yelled cause I everyone to look at me. "What?! Got a problem?!" I yelled

"Y/n please calm down." The teacher said as she walked in. "Everyone sit down. We have a new student."

"Class this is Mr. Kim Wonpil. Please take your seat next to..." she looked around. "Jesus, I'll pray for you. Please take a seat next to Y/N. Please raise you hand.

I raised my hand and did more then that. "Excuse me miss but why are you praying for him. I know you have had sex. Look at you. Ugly not married. Your not holy at all. Unlike me I went to church like 4 times in my life so suck on that!" I said and sat back down.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you today. Please take your seat."

The new kid started walking to the back of the classroom where I sit. To be honest he wasn't to bad looking.

Not as good looking as my double b but whatever

"Hey I'm y/n" I told him as he sat down

"I could have guessed from the while situation up there." He punted towards the front.

"Well damn. You must really not wanna be here." I said slightly pissed.

"Look if your going to be like every other girl here and ask me out right here right now, just do it. I don't have the patience."

"Mc'squeez me?! Your ugly. Hideous in fact. You stuck up no good peace of-"

"Y/n stop talking bad about my oppa!" One of the girls said to me.

"Stop being a whore then maybe I'll think about it. Maybe this kid doesn't want you. Huh? Ever think about that?" I asked. She turned red and faced the front of the classroom.

"Hey. Thanks that was nice of you. I'm Wonpil."

"I could have guessed from the whole situation up there" I mocked him

"You've got a sense of humor. I like that it's...cute."

"Kupinmook your late!"

"Oh no god damn I'm so sorry." BamBam said sarcastically

"Ugh shut up and take your seat."

"Thanks mam you won't regret it." He snapped his fingers at her and walked into his seat. Before he sat down he glared at me. He took his seat in front of mine and pulled out his phone.

I tapped on his shoulder "Who ya texting?"

"Don't worry about it." He sanpped back.

"Wha- What the hell do you mean don't worry about it?"

"I mean exactly what I just said." I sat back down in my seat and crossed my arms with a pout.

A peace if paper was slid into my desk.

Text me. The number is (xxx)xxx-xxxx

I pulled out my phone and added in the number.

You: Hey

Wonpil: hey yourself

Wonpil: so you and that guy? You like him?

You: uhh we are kinda like uh

Wonpil: uh what. Are y'all fuck buddies?

You: NO?! we're dating.

Wonpil: oh. So I shouldn't tell you who he's texting?

You: NO TELL ME!!

Wonpil: some chick. She just sent him a booty pic and he sent heart eyes back.

No this can't be true. He would never do something like that. It's all a misunderstanding.

Wonpil: hey you still there?? I'm sorry. I just thought you would wanna know😢

You: Yeah I'm fine. Ttyl

Finally the bell rang for the next class. BamBam is in everyone of my classes. Great.

"Wait y/n!" I heard someone yell after me. I turned around and was greeted by someone who I kinda wanted to keep talking to.

"Wait Wonpil!"

"What?"

"Nothing just wanted to waste time. Hurry I have to go to the third floor."

"I have bio next where is that?"

"For real?! Awesome. Let's go!"

"Wait you have it too?"

"Yeah there are no assigned seats so sit next to me and we can see what classes we have together!" I said excitedly

"Oh uh cool!"

BamBams P.O.V

What's up with her? She didn't even ask what happened. And she just left it at that when I told her to buzz off. That's not like her. Who was that dude she was talking to?  They seemed to get along a little to well.  Whatever she'll sit next to me during bio. There are only two seats at every table. Why wouldn't she sit next to her handsome boyfriend.

I walked into bio. And there she was sotting by herself just like a thought. I start to walk to the seat and here comes that dude. He sits down next to her and pulls out a sheet of paper. She looks at the paper then looks at him with big eyes. She says something to him super excited. Too excited.  I take the seat behind them so I can here there conversation.

If she's cheating I swear to god...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

Update!! I had this idea but I got into some really big trouble. So I couldn't use Wattpad. But like what's my mom gonna know if I delete it. I'm such a bad child. Imma try and update more regular when I get another device with Wattpad. Ok PEACE OUT RAINBOW TROUT!!!