5

Jimin is shocked too. He looks at the door and saw the boy he is looking for.

"Jiminie my love. I know you will come again." Jungkook walks towards him with a smile. He doesn't look like he's dead since he was just looking normal like Jimin.

Taehyung is still banging the door.

"I'm.. I just wanna I ask you something."

"What is it, love?" Jungkook pulled him by his waist so their body would be attach together.

And the nickname. God, he's still blushing because of it.

"Do you know what year are we in?"

Jungkook chuckles and said, "Of course. It's 2018, I'm not lost Chim."

"But, you do know that I'm not the Jimin you're loving, right?"

*sigh, "Jiminie, I know you won't believe me but it really is the truth. Your soul, your body, your everything is all the same. It's called reincarnation, babe."

Now, Jimin thinks for a little bit. Yes, he believes in reincarnation but it won't change anything. Jungkook is still a ghost and he is a human.

"But nothing will change, Kookie." He suddenly realized what he spits out and shut his mouth. The nickname just rolled out of his tongue.

"It's cute, babe. It's just how you call me. Wait for a little bit hyung, I will be reincarnate after 1 year. Just one year hyung and we will be together again."

They stayed there, just hugging each other because it will be the last time they will stay together. They need to wait one year and that's exactly what they're gonna do.