7 [FINALE]

Everyone was confused. Here stand infront of them was Jeon Jungkook, the last ancestor that died almost 100 years ago.

"H..how-" Hoseok was about to say something but was cut off by Jungkook.

"Do you believe in reincarnation?"

"What the heck is that?" - Seokjin.

"Reincarnation happen when your body, your soul, your everything is reborn again. But then, you won't remember anything from your past life. Some also don't get reincarnated with the faces they had in their past lives so sometimes, people don't usually remember them." Namjoon explained.

"Wow, you're a genius bro." Yoongi, who was so quiet since earlier, butt in.

"So, yes. I've been reincarnated. They say that when you've been reincarnate, you won't be able to remember those people whom you've met in your past life. But, it's not real. Those who have been reincarnated, they make decisions when they are ask by the grim reaper. You need to decide either you want to keep your memories or not."

"Then, what did you choose?" Seokjin ask but Hoseok snapped him up.

"Are you dumb? Of course, he decided to keep it."

"You horse! Don't you dare call me dumb!" Seokjin yelled, and the fight begins.

Yoongi and Namjoon excuses themselves along with their boyfriends and also dragging Taehyung with them so that Jungkook and Jimin will have a private talk.

"So... umm, don't you miss me?" Jungkook awkwardly laugh and Jimin walk towards him. He walks emotionless and Jungkook is afraid of what might happened.

He was shocked when Jimin hugged him tight while crying.

"How dare you?! I've waited too long?!" Jimin punch his chest, hardly but soon turned slowly.

"But I still kept my promise, didn't I?" Jungkook chuckle and hugged Jimin.

"You know I love you so much that I will do everything I need to do just to be with you."

And then, the day ended happily.

Everyone accepted Jikook. Well, who wouldn't? They look so cute together.

Do you agree?😏