Chapter 24- End

"You've done very well Yellow." A dark figure sitting on a throne says, " You've done very well at putting fear in the hearts of the young."

"Thank you,sir. I enjoyed doing it." A black figure with yellow eyes says.

"If fact, you've been doing so well that I've decided to promote you to pink."

"Promote me to pink? I have to say, I have lots of fun being yellow."

"I understand that. As pink you'll be able to do what your doing now, inducing fear in the hearts of both the young and the old. While also doing what you've been doing to this young individual."

"And What would that be?"

"Changed feelings. As pink you'll be able to give out hate, and love,and fear."

"Thank you, Black. I would love to promoted."

"As expected." 

The yellow eyes of the black shadowy figure then turn a bright and vibrant pink.

"You've done very well." The all powerful dark shadow says.

Shuyang's P.O.V-15 Years Later

It's been 15 years since that day. Me And Y/N got married 2 years ago, and she is currently pregnant with our first child.

Y/N is a child therapist and I'm a vocal coach. I'm just getting home. I unlock the door and walk inside, closing it behind me. I take off my shoes and my coat, walking farther into the house. I find my wife, cleaning the kitchen.

"You shouldn't be cleaning." I say, "You should be resting."

She looks up from the counter,which she was cleaning, and smiles at me, "You're home early."

"Yeah. One of my students is no longer working with me." I say, going over to her. I first bend down and kiss her clothed stomach and then, I stand up kissing her lips.

She smiles and kisses back.

I look down at her neck and notice the necklace I got her all those years ago. I'm not surprised to see that she's wearing it, it's just that she hasn't worn it in a few days, "You're wearing the necklace."

She nodded looking down at the necklace, "Yeah, I was cleaning in the room and noticed that I haven't worn it in a few days and decided to put it on."

Me and Y/N went to different middle schools. I went to JYP Middle and she went to Montgomery (Which is the actually school that author-nim goes to!) . During that time we were still next door neighbors, so we weren't exactly separated. Once high school started, we both went to Marvista high. We're both 26 years old now. Her younger brother is 14.

She hasn't had a single nightmare since that day. She thinks thatit's because of me that she hasn't had one of those terrible nightmares in so long. 

She rubbed her stomach, "Do you think, thathe'll have nightmares as well."

I shrug a little, "It all depends, does it run in your family?"

"It probably doesn't." She says with a small shrug.

"Do 't think negatively babe." I say and kiss her again.

She smiles.

"You might not agree with me but I think that back then was a more simple and easier time." I say.

"I agree. Sometimes I wish I could be 11." She says.

"You did say that you would be 11 if you could be any age forever." I smile.

She smiles, "It would be nice to be 11 again."