#1 Golden Tickets

Hello! Thanks for giving this book a try. Its definitely not my first time trying to write but I'll try to make this my first completed book. (Keyword:Try) and I am just writing this out from what I remember in the movie. So I apologize if I got anything wrong. And if you are not okay with the passages being not accurate, then I suggest you not to read.

Other than that, Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~###$$$~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's POV

I sighed and put my pencil down while I lean against my chair.

Ugh, A few more chapters and a new book is on the go!

I love drawing and making comic books, Since I was 7, I have always wanted to become an author who makes comic books.

I published a book called "Expect the Unexpected"(I made that up, so if there is a book named Expect the Unexpected, Sorry)

I heard a knock on the door and a butler opened it, "Miss Skylar, It's time for dinner."

"Okay, Tell dad that I'll be down in a few minutes." With that, the butler left and I got up and kept my book and pencil in my drawer.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs, on my way down I heard my little sister say "Daddy, I want a bunny rabbit!" And a sigh followed along. "Okay, I'll have Dan bring it to you after dinner."

Typical Veruca, Always demanding things.. I wonder if dad actually treated me like that when I was Veruca's age. I greeted my dad and ate dinner.

After eating dinner, I went up to my room and decided to watch TV. I sat on my L shape couch and turned on the TV that is in my room.

The one and only Willy Wonka has finally decided to let 5 children in to his factory! 5 Golden Tickets are hidden under 5 Ordinary Wonka Bars that can be anywhere, in any town, any state and any Country! The lucky finders of the Golden Tickets will get a Grand tour of The Chocolate factory by none other than Willy Wonka himself! Until next time!

Well then.... Just wait.... a few more seconds........

"DADDY! I want a Golden Ticket!!" Veruca Demanded.
And then there was silence and then a "Thank you daddy."

I rolled my eyes as I turned the TV off. I walked into my bathroom to wash my face and stuff before going to bed.

###???!!!////\\\\<<<>>>····»»»

The next day, the news announced that the first golden ticket has been found.

...Geez, does he not even care to wipe his mouth for TV?

Augustus Gloop, Can you tell us how you found the golden ticket?
Then The fat lump replied "I was eating chocolate, then I taste something that Is not chocolate, or Coconut......or Caramel.....or butter bristle...or Sprinkles. Then I look, and I see the Golden Ticket!"Then his mother who looked like she dipped her face in a bucket of make up. What is she trying to do? Look young or look like a clown?
"Augustus eats so much candy that it is not possible for him not to find one!"
Then a reporter asked "How did you celebrate Augustus?"
"I eat more Candy!" Augustus said as he shoved his face with another bar of chocolate.

////////||||\\\\\\\\\~~~~---¿¿??
3 days passed and Veruca's whining got worse and worse each day. So much that one day I almost threw my plate at her during dinner except I just told her to quiet down a little.

And finally, dad got the golden ticket while Veruca was riding her pony. So he gathered me and mom to wait for Veruca to be done.

A few minutes later, Veruca entered with her hat in her arms. Dad handed her the ticket. She took the ticket and smiled but her smile soon fell and looked at him with the look we all know and hate- she then said, "Daddy, I want another pony."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the next day, the reporters were in my house asking Veruca questions while I was standing behind Veruca, in between Mom and Dad.

"Can you spell that for us Veruca?" The reporter asked. "V-E-R-U-C-A. Veruca Salt."
Then my dad started talking."As soon as I heard that my little girl wanted one of these tickets, I started buying every candy bar I could lay my hands on. As you all know, I am in the nut business. So I tell my workers, "

"Good morning ladies, From today, you can stop shelling nuts and start shelling these wrappers of the candy bars. Three days went by and we had no luck, oh, my little girl was getting more and more upset each day. Until one day, I finally found it."

Veruca held up the golden ticket and flashed a smile.

"Can you read exactly what it say on the ticket?"

"Greetings to you, The lucky finder of this golden ticket. I, Willy Wonka shake you warmly by hand, I do invite you to come by my factory and be my guest for one whole day- you and all the others who are lucky enough to find my Golden Tickets. I,Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself, showing everything there is to see, and afterwards when it's time to leave, you will be escorted home by a possession of large trucks filled with delicious eatables to last you and your entire household many years! One of you lucky children will also receive a special prize at the end! Now here are my instructions: Come at 1st of February, 10 a.m. sharp. And you may bring one or two family members with you. Signed Willy Wonka."

___#___:): ###&##&&£££)]<

After the annoying reporters left, Dad asked Veruca"Darling, Who do you want to bring along to the chocolate factory?"

"Hmm, I want you and mommy to come."She replied."I'm sorry, Veruca dear, but mommy has something to do. Bring Skylar with you" Our mom said.

I kept silent and just looked at Veruca with a 'Don't bring me or I'll kill you' look in my eyes.

She smirked then say, "Okay mommy,I'll bring Sissy along"

Ugh. Just great! *Rolls eyes*
-------------------------------

Hello, hope you're enjoying it and to clear some things up, Veruca is 11 years old and Skylar is 12. Charlie, Augustus and Mike is also 12. Violet is 11.(I know it's not their real age but... It's okay. I did make the age up and even though they don't look like 11.)

And you will get your next few chapters next month. Cuz that's when I can upload again due to some reasons so. Um... yeah bye!

*Jumps over the fence and out the window like a ninja*