Violet Beaugerade and Mike Teavee

Skylar's POV

"But- It says One OR Two family members so She can also bring dad only!" I debated.

Veruca turned to Dad with her famous "Demanding-Threatening" Look. "Daddy. I want sister to come!"

Dad looked at me and said "Skylar, Follow along with us to the Chocolate factory."

"But-" I tried to debate but got cut off. "No Excuses! Go get ready for the flight."

----------------,--,-,,-,,,-----

Ugh... I laid down on my bed and turned the TV on.

BREAKING NEWS!

"The Third ticket has been found!! By a girl named Violet Beaugerade." The Woman in the television said. A Girl with blonde hair was standing beside her mother while chewing gum. I swear, You will never see me wearing the same outfit as my mom, not even when I was younger,not now, not ever.

"These are just some of the 263 trophies and medals, My Violet has won. " Her mother said.
Then a reporter said "Tell us more about yourself, Violet"

"I'm a gum chewer. Mostly. But when I hear of these ticket things, I laid off the gum, switched to candy bars." Violet said.

"She's just a driven young woman, I don't know where she gets it." Her mom said.

"I'm the Junior world champion in Chewing Gum. See this piece of gum that I'm chewing? I've been working on it for 3 months solid. That's a record." Violet boasts.

"Of course, I have my own share of trophies. Mostly baton." Her mom moved aside to show her trophy.

"So, it says that one special kid is going to win a special prize. Better than the rest, I don't care who the other four are, that kid is going to be me."

"Tell them why violet."Her mom tells her daughter proudly.

"Because I'm a winner." Violet beamed

And I was about to go to bed but the TV lady sudden announced "Wait, Hold on! Don't leave yet. Because the Fourth ticket has just been found by a boy named Mike Teavee! Alright, we'll crossover to the footage in Colorado"

 Because the Fourth ticket has just been found by a boy named Mike Teavee! Alright, we'll crossover to the footage in Colorado"

Then a scene of a middle aged couple in a living room with a boy sitting on the floor, playing video games.

"All you had to do was to track the manufacturing dates and offset by the weather and then the derivative of Nikkei Index. A retard could figure it out." The boy named Mike said.

"Sometimes, I don't understand what he's saying,but you know, kids these days with all the technology." Mr.Teavee said

"DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!" Mike shouted at the screen.

"Seems like they don't stay kids very long."

When mike finished his game, he put his controller down and looked at the reporter.

"In the end, I only had to get One candy bar." He said with no interest.

"How did it taste?" The reporter asked.

"I don't know, I hate Chocolate." He replied with a shrug.

I stared dreamily at the screen,

And won't stop thinking about mike....He's so cute....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I finally snapped out of la la land and turned the TV off. I hopped off my bed to the Toilet.

.:The next day:.

I woke up around 4 in the morning to get ready because the flight is going off at 12 p.m.

I got ready and wore my White Dress with a black belt and a grey leather jacket. And a pink purse.

I walked down the stairs and saw our butler, Mr James carrying our luggage into our limousine.

I slipped into the limo and was off to the Airport.

We got into the Airplane soon after all the luggage check in, Passport Checking and all the Checkings...I don't really know.

And of course we got the first class seat, duh. We better have otherwise I'm going to blow up including the fact that I have to go on this stupid tour.

.....Well, Okay, That Mike guy was still cute but Whatever.

Soon, I slowly started to fall asleep

============####$$$####=============

Well, Hello there. I wrote this chapter and the 3rd Chapter around 5 months ago but I guess I  have forgotten to post it....

Oops? Sry

Welp, Anywho, I hope you liked it!