Arrival at The Chocolate Factory

Skylar's POV

I stepped off the plane and stretched.

Ahhh~ Refreshing to finally step off the Plane.

I went looked back to search for Dad and Veruca. I Saw dad walking with Veruca's Stuff and Veruca Skipping around.

We headed towards the Luggage area and Claimed our Luggages.

Welp, Now that we've got that settled..."Okay, Are we going to the Hotel first or are we going to eat dinner?" I asked Stopping at a bench.

"We'll go check into the nearest 5 star hotel to the Chocolate factory." Dad said as our limo pulled up in front of us as he said that.

"Mkay, What's for dinner then?" He turned to our butler Davis with a look that tells him to answer my question. "Oh, Uhm, For dinner, You will be having the finest Buffet in the City which is in the hotel."

I nodded and checked on Instagram. I scrolled through the pictures and Sighed, All the pictures were of my friends together hanging out and I'm just stuck here...

I can't wait for this to be over with.

$&___Timeskip to 1st February___&$

Well, Today's the day, I'm standing in front of the gates of the chocolate factory, My doom awaits. Why did I agree to this again?

I looked around to find the other contestants and saw the gum-chewing Barbie with her lookalike. Ew, Disgusting as ever.