Willy Wonka

Skylar' POV

We waited for another 5 minutes before the time hit exactly 12:00. There was a crowd watching the grand entrance and in the meantime the other ticket winners were having a conversation.

I was looking around and I saw someone who caught my eye...It was Mike Teavee-

I stared at the back of his head as he was facing the other side. He suddenly turned and caught my gaze and made eye contact. He raised an eyebrow at me and my eyes widened.

I turned away a little flustered and tried to ignore his curious stare that is  burning into the back of my head. I turned to my dad and saw him trying to calm my sister down as she is getting impatient. I heard her say something along the lines of "Make it 12:00 already! I wanna go in!"

I stood there and observed the others like the makeup dipped clown as the mother and the child with chocolate covered face or the Matching Barbie wannabes. There was also a kid with his grandfather next to him. Must be poor, and also must've been really lucky. Good for them, They must've been happy about this.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! i believe it's already been a year or two....or three? I'm not sure, but I decided to return to wattpad one day and remembered abt this book. I'm terribly sorry 😥 I feel so bad and actually shocked that this book has almost 1K views, wow.

I tried to continue it, but I've completely forgotten how this story goes in detail and have tried to continue it but have obviously failed. I oh managed to write a few sentences but ended up deleting it.

I still have this draft from years ago so  I decided I'll just post this and Discontinue the book. Once again I'm terribly sorry.

I've been really into Anime recently and especially IN LOVE  with Haikyuu!!

I mean, it's one of the reasons I'm back in wattpad. I've begun creating some Haikyuu texting stories in an app called 'wit' and post on there. In all honesty, I use wit to create my YT videos.

Since I use it to write content, I decided to publish my work in wit once I've uploaded the YT video so it's kind of like Having a book account on one app and a video acc on another.

If you want to follow me or check out my texting or other's people's contents, go ahead! My wit user/nickname is TheTwinKashi's

Thank you for reading my book! but it will sadly be discontinued.