CHAPTER 1 "A BRAND NEW DAY"

"this.is.awesome!" darren screeched as she stopped by the gate of the university.She cant believe she is now on her first day at her dream school. enthusiasm never leaves darren's personality so even unloading things from the car to her dorm excites her.

 she is being helped by her bestfriend Faith who was there a day before so she had finished her unpacking and now helping darren.  "dont get too excited." faith told her as she carried one of her bags. "hey, arent you excited? this is our dream school! ITS EVELAND freakin UNIVERSITY!" darren with an i-cant-believe-you face. "hey, i am, but i got here a day before remember? now, enough with the freaking out and carry your bags! be thankful im helping you! you owe me big time." faith answered back. "yeah whatever. coffee maybe later, after this?" darren offered because she knows how her friend loves coffee. She knows her inside out because they have been friends since highschool and they made plans going to Eveland University.

Darren takes up music major while faith is in film major. to get things worse, they got mixed up and ended up staying in different rooms in their dorm.

"hey, are you sure you didnt empty your house? we are unpacking for hours and still not finished!" faith whined.

"c'mon faith, were almost there. and thank you for helping me. this means a lot to me." darren

smiled at her while sticking her last posters up.after a few minutes, and a few whines from faith,

they finally finished and decided to have coffee. "hey we better hurry up, i want to see my new

rommie when she gets here." said darren. they walked a few blocks away and found a decent

coffee shop. the chimes clinks as they entered. "hmmn. it smells so great in here!" faith commented. "yeah, all coffee shops do for you. now order me some mocha while i look for chairs." said darren. faith went into the counter while darren looked for vacant chairs. she sat beside the window and looked around. people walking their pets outside, jogging, what a typical scenery. she thought.

then someone catches her eye in the table behind them. she turned and see an average height boy, with glasses, and his eyes on his laptop. she became interested with him and kept staring. "hey, you have a drool, here let me wipe it." and faith faked-wiped her shin and that snapped her.

"hey! what the hell are you doing!" darren eas startled. faith just sat in the chair "whatever, i think he is cute. hey, you better go and talk to him!" she suggested.

"yeah, faith, thats the attitude, talking to strangers, what will i say? like,'hey im darren and i think youre cute.' really?" darren cant believe her friend. "well then, ill go." and faith stood up fixing her clothes and walk away.

darren's eyes went wide and she just covered her face in shame. few minutes later, faith came back and told her not to be rude and look back.

darren took a deep breath and look behind her. the boy waved his hands and gave a tight smile before looking back in his laptop again. she turned to look at faith whos now drinking her coffee. "really faith? REALLY?" she asked in disbelief.

"well he is kindda snobbish but i got his name." she grinned."oliver." the name came out as a song. "i cant believe you!" darren whispered.  "welcome to college girl." and faith winked.

_____________________________________________________________________________