chapter 5 Flashbacks

the sun streaming in woke darren. she rubbed her eyes o see a still sleeping hysa in the other bed. urgh. she hates this girl. specially last night. but the thing about darren is that, she doesnt hold grudges to anyone. she can easily forgive and forget. 

hold on a sec. i think this is my time to shine.

she has a brilliant idea.

hysa in a deep sleep, 

and a sharpie.

she grinned at the thoughts.

xxx

she knocked at the door several times. no one answered. "faith you little ass, open up!" she started shouting. the door opened up and she was greeted by her roomate. "oh, im sorry, ut i really need to talk to faith." she sincerly said. "yeah sure. im jessyka, and you maybe darren, right?" "yeah, i am. can i come in now?" jessyka stepped aside and darren jumped into faith.

"what the hell!"faith whined  and laid on her tummy, covering her face with the pillow. "wakey wakey. cmon, you have class!" darren shook her. "bhow wawey" she murmured through her pillow. she started dragging her till faith fall in the floor. "DARREN ITS TOO EARLY! STOP  BUGGING ME FOR CHRIST SAKE!" she's now pissed. "for your information, its 10 in the morning and your class starts at 10:30. dont want to attend? okay. stay there and goodluck with prof. averylle. i heard she is very strict in attendance." darren crossed her arms. "holy shhhhhhhhhttt" faith stood up immediately and went straight to the bathroom. "i see thats the technique." said jeika. "yeah, scaring her.works all the time." darren answered as she rummaged through faith's things.

xxx

hysa woke up still dizzy from last night. she took some aspirin and stared at the other bed. "wow, shes gone really early." she thought. then the door opened. "hi hysa :) you look great." said darren with a grin in her face. hysa grinned back. "you like the show last night huh?" she stood up and went to the bathroom. darren is about to laugh. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHO DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!! F**CKKK!!!!!!!!!!" hysa's shout was so loud and darren burst into laughter. she grabbed her things and walk out the door, but before disappearing, she shouted, "thats for last night! now were equal." and shut the door. she was never been so happy.

xxx

after class darren saw three text messages.

from: faith (sexiest friend)

hey, meet me at the coffee shop

after class.

from: Oliver

hi, how was your friend? hope your all okay now.

from: faith (sexiest friend)

hey! your class is almost over, where the hell

are u? hurry up.

darren was shocked with the second message. OLIVER? LAST NIGHT?

Flashback:

DARREN'S POINT OF VIEW:

i thought college is easy. and by my deep thoughts, i didnt notice that i was in the park.

i saw oliver in the bench again, this time with his earphones on looking dashing as ever. ive had enough arguments so i decided to ignore him and walk passed through him. but then an unexpected thing happened. 

"darren."  

wait. is that him calling me? i cant believe it! what should i do? i turned back and now he was standing. "

"this is becoming a habit, dont you think?" he asked me.

"well apparently, i have a stain on my dress and im so fed up with talking so if you will just argue with me, please. ill pass." i said with a sigh.

"let me guess, girl problems? perhaps another girl trying to outshine you?" he smirked. cutest smirk ever.

"out shine? c'mon, i didnt even do anything to her, and she thinks im outshining her? thats so stupid."  im starting to get mad again.

"hey chill out. well im going to the coffee shop, ill take out and i dont mind if you want to go."

"hell i could use a coffee right now." i sighed defeated. 

after buying coffee he told me he was going back to his place which ive discovered that was just one block away from my dorm. so he decided to walk with me. i think this night wouldnt be that bad after all.

"you know college is a whole new world. its up to you how you mold it. some changes themselves in orther to fit in with the usual college that greeted them, but i say, just be yourself and you can change it in your own way. like, dont fit in. be yourself and  everything that sticks with you, that is your college."

wow. this guy is deep. "yeah. thats so...uh, deep." and i giggled. he smiled. and as we approached my dorm, someone is struggling in front.

xxx

"where the hell have you been? youve been late for like years!" faith had her bitch mode on. "hey, its just been 2 minues. and whats up?" darren sat in front of her. "you mean besides this super headache like someone threw a piano in my head? worst." she groaned. "you dont remember a thing dont you?" "tell me about it." 

Flashback:

"hey, stand straight, your land lady might notice you." al was laughing at faith. "i freakin dont care. im the boss here. i. own. this. placeeeeeeee" she wiggled her eyebrows. al is holding her in her waist because she can no longer stand for a few seconds. "hey faith! what happened to you?" darren was running towards them. she is followed by oliver. "oh, she can no longer hold herself so i brought her here. but i cant let her go because shes alone and she might not make it up to her room. your her roomate? al asked. "no, but im her bestfriend." darren answered now helping faith. "you. you. two guys. for me, for darren. beesssst nigghht eveeer!" al shook his head. "Oliver?" al asked confused. "uhm, i was just helping a classmate." and mentioned towards darren. darren smiled at al. faith saw al's bag and started unzipping it.

"since your here, i think our job is done." al smiled.

faith found a ball.

"yeah, thanks a lot. you two take care." darren smiled back.

faith suddenly threw the ball  and shouted, "ANGRY BIRDS!!!"

they all look at each other then they burst out laughing. "well see you! goodnight!" al and oliver turned back and started walking. oliver looked back and darren was looking at him. darren waved her hand, oliver smiled.

xxx

"your kidding me right?" faith asked mouth opened.

"nope, not a single word." she answered.

faith covered her hands. "ill never drink again."