chapter 4 Thursday night

From: sharmaine(the dancer)

hey how are you? u still up tonight? maybe

i can pick u two at ur dorm.

darren was taken aback by the text. holy molly, i totally forgot about the party. She looked at her friend who is busy looking for their required books in the bookstore. "hey faith, we still going at the party?" she asked. "No we wont go. i dont go to parties, especially frat parties with cool guys everywhere. i just hate that." it was filled with purely sarcasm. darren shook her head at her bestfriend. Faith really is an easy-go-lucky girl that cant say no to whatever you invite her to. 

To: sharmaine (the dancer)

yup. cant wait. :)

From: sharmaine (the dancer)

Grool! :) see you at 9!

Now she defenitely needs a party dress. faith has many of them but she doesnt want to borrow because of two reason, some wont fit her and others are too daring for her. "hey, would you mind going to the mall? i need something to wear." "im sorry i need to finish up my film assignment so that i can make it to the party. why not invite your roomie?" they are now leaving the bookstore. "over my dead body." she answered sternly. now she needed a back up. she brought out her phone.

To: jeq (hist. partner)

hey u doin something today?

 i just wanna ask you to the mall, 

i need to buy a dress and i will be

 gladly accepting  ur fashionable opinions:)

an instant reply came.

From: Jeq (hist. partner)

that would be great! lets meet up at the

mall. well im hir already :D

xxx-

-jeq

xxxx

darren entered her room only to find out hysa wasnt there. she has the room to herself atlast. then she started to fix herself. shes wearing a short black dress and a pair of heels that perfectly compliments her dress. sure jeq has an incredible taste. "NOT BAD." she told herself while looking at the mirror. suddenly the door opened and a dressed hysa came in. she looked intimidated. darren spoke to break the tension "going out with  friends." as she gestured her dressed. hysa just nod. then another knock at the door and faith was there. "oh, hey, hysa, this is faith, my bestfriend. faith, this is hysa." faith smiled politely and offered her hand. hysa just looked at it. "so you just let other people barged in our room." faith was insulted and about to say something when she interrupted. "oh, well, chap chap. we better get going." said darren and grabbed faith before something bad happened.

At the party:

as they entered they were welcomed by  lot of people dancing. the frat house was blasting with dancing music and everyone seems to be enjoying everything. Sharmaine lead them inside and faith immediately went to grab a drink. darren planned not drinking too much in case faith will mess up. "hey sharmaine, i thought you will have your boyfriend with you?" darren asked loudly through the booming music. "well he cant come. he has his paper due tomorrow and he needs to finish it up. he's taking up english Lit." she shouted back. after a few drinks, faith got lost into the dance floor. sharmaine and darren still chatting on one corner when the music stopped and there was the mic's feedback. "hello, hello. HI EVERYONE! are we enjoying? To the freshman, Welcome to EU! this party is dedicated for you. so lets make some noise!"  "OY YEAHHH!!"one from the audience. darren knew it. faith was getting wasted. she really wont be having any drinks tonight. then suddenly sharmaine got a little excited. "hey! there you are! always grand entrance, huh?" she kissed the girl in the cheeks. this cant be happening. she thought. "oh, hey darren, remember my bestfriend im talking about? well this is hysa." she happily announced. hysa smirked. "well look whos here. my uneducated roomie." that hit darrens nerves.but she stopped herself from punching this girl. hysa took a drink in her hand and stared at her. "this is my party." she whispered in her ear and intentionally pouring the drink in hysa's dress. OOPs. then they all laughed. sharmaine stood there shocked of what her bestfriend just did. "i need to go" darren cant longer hold herself and walked out of the house. She let out a groan and started walking. "best. college. ever." she sarcastically told herself and noticed she is now in a familiar place. the park.

Meanwhile at the party:

faith has blurry vision and has totally losed herself. she dances with random guys and even sharmaine cant stop her. sharmaine was out of her mind too so they cant watch out for each other now darren's gone. she went back in the table. "hey, where is dar... oh, your her roomate! the one with the attitude!" she bluntly shouted at her. hysa was caught offguard. "well if it isnt the whore friend." she smirked. seconds later, a heavy hand had landen on her face. faith slapped her. and sharmaine was now asleep in the table. "what the!" hysa stood up but then a bunch of guys whom faith had danced with grabbed her. "c'mon baby, lets dance!" she followed unconsciously. after a few minutes she can no longer hold herself. "hey, lets go at my place." a random guy asked. suddenly a firm hand hold her waist. she looked and saw a familiar face.its AL. "i got her. cmon faith, lets go." and he took her out. "where are you taking me?" she asked now her eyes are heavy and about to pass out. "to your dorm. youve had enough." faith smiled. such a gentleman.

____________________________________________________________________________